Sexy Boots - I'm coming to get you!

Well done on being a 16! Must feel great. Onwards and downwards, you be in the 12s in a matter of days!

lol, I am a very slow loser, only average about 2lb loss a week, so maybe by end Jan I could be in the 12's. It is a really good feeling, just knowing that I look so much better than I did before

Fingers crossed for your kitty hun

I was slow too, but slow and,steady is all good

Xxx

Thanks Rebekah. He has a heart murmur and has thrown a blood clot so has a saddle thrombilitis On morphine now as well as heart meds but even if he survives this episode he won't have longer than a year or two He is just sleeping in front of the radiator just now.

Wow, you have done fantastic since I was last here! Sorry to hear about the kitty though :(

Aww, poor little puss.

Day 112

Still going strong and lost another 2lb this week, really pleased with that.

Most size 16's now fit me, so have decided to say that I am officially that size now.

Had a terrible few days with my poor kitty cat, and it looked like we would lose him, but fingers crossed he improves in the next few days.

Nice to see so many new and returning members on the forum:) lots of success stories to follow

Anyway onwards and downwards I go, those 12's on the scales are getting closer and closer.

Well done size 16 (what I wouldn't give) and 112 days it amazing well done (and over Xmas too) x

Thanks everyone :)

Day 115

Still going strong and enjoying the diet. Strange how tastes change. I couldn't stand the curry pack 16 weeks ago but tonight with mushrooms green pepper and lots of chilli flakes it was lovely. I really need to eat the meal packs more just tend to have shakes cos they are easier and taste yum.

Positives for today;

Even though my cat is still so dreadfully poorly I have stuck to plan and it never crossed my mind to turn to food

I help my friend out a a slimming club she is the consultant and when I was there tonight people were really nice about my weight loss

A pair of denim jeggings I bought before Xmas fitted ok but I did wonder if I needed to buy a medium rather than the large. Anyway bought a large but they are already starting to hang off me

Yesterday at work I was told I looked like a different person ( they also asked me how much I weigh now ) but thanked them for the compliment anyway lol

So off work for a fortnight so will try really hard so that I can get into a lovely pair if black trousers hanging up in my wardrobe that I remember wearing 10 years ago and feeling fab in them :)

you are doing great, it's great that people are noticing but even better that you are continuing to see the changes.

Thanks. Trying to enjoy the journey as I am a slow loser I will be here for a long time. No point in wishing I was slim overnight of getting fed up if it doesn't happen lol

Thanks. Trying to enjoy the journey as I am a slow loser I will be here for a long time. No point in wishing I was slim overnight of getting fed up if it doesn't happen lol

Hi hun

You have a great motivational attitude which is clearly really helping you :)

Day 119

Weigh In day and I lost 4.1lb ! So pleased with that, its the most I have lost in a good few weeks. I weighed in this morning at 13st 1.1lb. I am so close to those 12's and am so excited that I may be in them soon as I havent been in them for 16 years.

Feeling really good about myself and starting to get so much more confident. I was just so self concious of my weight then that I was obsessed with making sure I was in the background and no one noticed me. Now I am happy to be noticed. When I have lost weight in the past I always find it awkward when people ask me what I have lost or say how great I am doing as it was always in my mind that I could fail at any time. Not now, I love it when people say how great I am doing as I know I am as committed to S&S now as I was 17 weeks ago.

I am almost lighter than my OH too :)

I decided to keep the weight off in the future I have to keep moving forward. So I took a 1-2-1 lesson at a local bead shop yesterday and made some lovely jewellery, so as well as papercrafting, this is going to be my new hobby so will motivate me to keep busy and keep my hands out of the biscuits. I am even going to look for a group to join, something I would never have done before as I was not confident enough.

Losing weight is so liberating and can be so life changing :)

Ooooh just noticed I am exactly half way through my journey now!

love that post! Also spotted you were half way through. You go girl!! :happy036:

How exciting hun your doing amazing :) heading towards skinny town :) xxx

I know I am just so excited

Just read your whole thread, very inspiring..! I plan to stay on the plan for 6 months, so I will be watching in eager anticipation of your further progress!

Well done!!

Gem x

Back