Sexychick's Diary (Third time Lucky)

Welcome Ailish xx

Mothering sunday today!
My 12yrs old daughter brought me breakfast in bed,a vanilla coffee latte in a mothers day cup and saucer yum,bless her!
A good start to the day so far.

Aw thaw so thoughtful, bless!

Have a great day sexy mummy lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bless her!!

I had my hot choc shake made up for me this morning - sipped it in bed whilst catching up with all the posts on here.

Have a great Mother's Day!!

Thanks LadyT and Hannah,have a great mothers day too!
Xx

Had a lovely bunch of flowers off my hubby and cards & presents off the kids,did not miss having a meal at all!
Still cooked for family though.

I really admire you for being able to cook for people. I really just couldn't face it. My oh cooked yesterday and I had to go upstairs the smell was killing me!!

Well done sexy. Cooking for the family must be horrendous but fair play to you. You are so strong willed. Awesome. Xxx

R thanks ladies your so nice,you do get used to doing it,I've just learned to switch off,and think it won't be for ever!
Xx

Getting a bit bored with the packs at the moment,think my taste buds have changed as I don't like some of the pks anymore,so quite limited to what I can have now,anyway had weigh in lost -3.5lbs happy with that.
Only 17.5lbs left to my goal,really pleased,not much longer to go as I've said before really hard sometimes though,but so well worth it.
Giving myself another 4 weeks on the plan,then going on the relaunch!
My 12's clothes are looking really good on me now,so pleased with myself for sticking with it.

sexychick said:
Getting a bit bored with the packs at the moment,think my taste buds have changed as I don't like some of the pks anymore,so quite limited to what I can have now,anyway had weigh in lost -3.5lbs happy with that.
Only 17.5lbs left to my goal,really pleased,not much longer to go as I've said before really hard sometimes though,but so well worth it.
Giving myself another 4 weeks on the plan,then going on the relaunch!
My 12's clothes are looking really good on me now,so pleased with myself for sticking with it.

Fab sexy, so close now xx

That's great sexy! I'm only on week 3 and getting fed up with the packs lol I don't see them as food, I see them as something I need to have to help me be slim xxxx

That's the way I see the packs too,still so hard sometimes though!
Bit of a sad day for me today it's been 8yrs today I lost my younger sister to cancer(was only 35),I still miss her as she was my best friend also.
Was my nephews 8th birthday yesterday as he was born the day before she died,as they say life goes on hay!
By the way thanks ladies!!
Xx

Awe thinking of u Hun. I can't imagine what u went through at the time and what your going through today. Sending hugs xoxo stay strong xoxo

Julslynne said:
Awe thinking of u Hun. I can't imagine what u went through at the time and what your going through today. Sending hugs xoxo stay strong xoxo

Thanks hunny!
Xx

Girls you are amazing and Sexy your diary is amazing!x

Sexy thinking of you, time is supposedly a great healer, but sometimes it just cant compete with the emotions and love you have for someone even after they are no longer with you in personxxx

Well decided to change my aviator pic today,feeling a lot better in myself now.
14 week weigh in 2 mor,don't know where the wks have gone!

Loving the pic, good luck tomorrow you are really motoring with the weightloss xx

Thanks LadyT,your comments are so inspiring hun!
Xx

Back