" FOOD TALK "

Start of maintenance!
Adding starchy veg
3 pks+meals

Breakfast: s/berry shake
Mid morning: satsuma
Lunch: bar
Mid afternoon: cashew nuts (yum!) and satsuma
Dinner: 2 egg omelette with ham,onion and mushrooms with a spoon lite coleslaw and sweet potato wedges sprinkled with garlic and chives(delish!),also mixed salad!
Followed by f/frais

2 litres water

Out to lunch tomorrow with my family for a belated anniversary meal,really looking forward to it,to be waited on for a change!:):)
Added some new photos to my album!:cool:
Have a good w/end lovelies!;)
Xx

Last edited:
Bye for now!!

Think it's time i went on the maintenance thread,:cry:
Good luck to you all on the rest of your journey!:):)
And thank you very much for all your kind words and support,I will still come on the forum,to see how everyone is doing.:)
Take care and think " slim ".:D

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Don't leave us!! Pout pout!!

Diaries belong here, nothing much posted on the other thread so you will be lonely. :(

Fab new photos - had a little look and you look AMAZING!!

Keep us up to date with your progress and meal ideas pleeeeese!! xx

I agree I do pop into the other areas to see what i am to look forward to, the answer being not much as they are not used very much! xx

I will stay!

HannahNewton said:
Don't leave us!! Pout pout!!

Diaries belong here, nothing much posted on the other thread so you will be lonely. :(

Fab new photos - had a little look and you look AMAZING!!

Keep us up to date with your progress and meal ideas pleeeeese!! xx

Oh Hannah you do make me laugh,thanks Hun!:D
I will stay here,I see what you mean about the other thread,so I will carry on posting!:)
I know I have such good company here too,thanks again!:):)
Xx

Last edited:
Thanks!

LadyT said:
I agree I do pop into the other areas to see what i am to look forward to, the answer being not much as they are not used very much! xx

Thanks LadyT,I will carry on posting here!:):)
Xx

Last edited:
Day 11 Relaunch!

Well went out to lunch today to Frankie & benny's, had rib eye steak with salad & veg,steak was a bit chewy a bit disappointing really,but was nice to be eating out again after 5 months on the plan!:(:)
Then was invited to my mates son's birthday party,and had a chicken salad there which I enjoyed more than lunch!:)

" FOOD TALK "
Start of maintenance!
2 pks+meals

Adding more starchy food eg cereals,bread etc! :eek:
Not brave enough to have carbs yet(trigger foods)!:(

Breakfast: jordans country crisp with honey(in my portion bowl!)sprinkled with a portion of walnuts.yum,yum.:):)
Lunch: steak with salad & veg ( tasted 1 chip lol! )
Mid afternoon: bar
Tea: chicken salad ( in place of 2nd pack)Plus spoon lite coleslaw
Supper: low fat yogurt & 1/2 banana.
2 litres water

Have a good evening!:)
Xx

Last edited:
Glad you have decided to stay here. I think it's important for us to see what life is like on the other side and seeing the journey from start to present is great.

Good news xx Food talk doesn't bother me at all, unless I already have it in my mind to eat and then I could be looking at paint samples and it would have the same effect lol

good news ur staying xx

gracielou09 said:
So glad your staying!
Looking at your photo's ..it's like 2 totally different people.

You look fab, love the black jumpsuit

xx

Arr thank you hun,I feel like a different person,confidence has soared lol!:):)
Got jumpsuit from next!!;)
Xx

Last edited:
Maintenance! Day 13 Relaunch

Well I'm still doing ok with the food,can't believe how I've changed my way of thing totally this time,not got any craving for anything,I do love cashew nuts though,but I do limit myself!:)

" FOOD TALK "
1 pk+ meals

Breakfast: honey cluster cereal with few walnuts
Lunch: protein snack bar with skinny cap
Mid afternoon: shake
Dinner: LL chicken supreme with roasted sweet potato & veg sprinkled with sage,rosemary&garlic.plus salad. Yum,yum.
Followed by activia fat free yogurt and an apple.
Snack: pot sugerfree jelly
Supper: pear
2 litres water

Ps. Just finished making one of my quiches and a low carb lemon cheesecake for tomorrow!! Yummy!
Xx

Last edited:
Hi Sexy, I am really missing puddings! You are doing so well. xx

Soon to be you!

LadyT said:
Hi Sexy, I am really missing puddings! You are doing so well. xx

Arr thanks hun,your time will come soon to have a pudd,I'm have low fat,fat free or low carb,what I make myself! Or slight alterations from recipes.:)

Xx

Last edited:
My thoughts too, come on sexy it's good to share lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sexy just looked at ur before and photos i cant believe it!!!!! u look bloody amazing!!!!! WOW xxx well done

Low carb/fat Lemon Cheesecake! Yum,yum!!

Ok,ok,here goes enjoy!!!:):)
This is my version,which I've changed slightly from the Atkins one,as I doing low fat!:D

If you can resist and eat it the day after making it the texture and flavour improve:

" CHEESECAKE " ;)

Packet sugar free jelly crystals (I use lemon or orange)
Large tub of light cream cheese ( Philadelphia )
Double light elmlea cream 284ml tub
Optional base:
150g ground almonds
1-2oz low fat spread/butter
3tsp Splenda

Alternatively you can leave out the ground almond base which halves the carb total and serve it up as a mousse/ cheese cake mousse.

Melt butter in a small pan, don’t allow to brown, add ground almonds, stir until coated, take off heat and stir in Splenda.

Press almond mixture into a loose bottom cake tin or spring form tin.

Bake in oven for around 10 minutes @ around 180 – check after five minutes or so.
It should smell ‘nutty’ and have a very slight gold colour when done – this base can scorch easily so keep an eye on it! Allow to cool.

Melt the jelly crystals in about a 100ml of boiling water, add 200 ml of cold water.
Whip up the cream, add cream cheese, add jelly and mix, pour into basin and let set in the fridge for about 10 min.
Once it’s stiffened up a bit, tip it onto almond base, swirl top and return to fridge .

Allow to set (minimum an couple of hours ),ideally over night Run knife around the side of the tin to free edges and then push up
to free cheesecake from tin.:

Divided into 8 portions!
Xx

Last edited:
Back