Sez's Diary - Sorry I've not been posting!

wow thats fantastic thats something to be very happy about huni xx

5lbs is brilliant! Well done!

Thanks everyone! onwards and downwards eh??

Just bought myself some asparagus!! (Love that stuff!!) Alos got huge pack of stirfry veg, so am going to have a great big munchy dinner later!!!

sounds lovely.... i had a large lunch today... so a small dinner, will be having a choc desert though.... How cool is it to be able to eat all these lovely things and lose weight!?!?!?!?!

congrats on your weight loss Sez, thats brilliant! 5lbs is really a very good weight loss considering you're eating normally - I tend to think of it in terms of how much of a stone it is, and 5lbs isnt far off half a stone and in one week thats brilliant! :)

From reading your diary you look like a snacker (like me) so just thought I'd let you know if you like cereal bars etc, then you should try the Traidcraft Cranberry and Raisin bars (2pts each) they're really juicy and I find them totally moreish :) and even though I dont particularly like celery, if I'm feeling picky, a portion of philadelphia light (the new herb garden ones with either garlic+herb / chives / basil are really nice) with celery, carrots and cucumber to dip in really fills a gap! :)

anyway, congrats again! :) good luck with your next week!

Reactions: Sez
Hi there folks!!

I lost 5lb for my first week!!!

TBH at first I was fed up, having been used to VLCD type losses, butas a friend pointed out I HAVe been eating (& drinking) and have been "normal" on this diet. Thats so true, & I am actually dead chuffed!!

Great Stuff, Sarah!
Did you enjoy the class? You are well on your way to being slim and sexy in Florida:D.

AJ

Reactions: Sez
Wow!!! Hun I have lost 6.5lbs in 5 weeks!!! You should be really proud of yourself and VERY happy with 5lbs in 1 week! I'd kill for a loss like that :) xxx

Hi there folks!! Just had WI number 2 with another 1.5lb off!! Natch..... was hoping for my first half stone!!

Still, going in the right direction!

Got our 18th anniversary this Friday, and luckily, our curry out with friends has just been cancelled. Maybe I CAN drink the bottle of Strawberry Fresita that DH bought me yesterday ..... LOL!!!

"...was hoping for my first half stone!!..."

Well it's as near as dammit half a stone. If you'd have had a wee just before weigh in, took all your jewellry off, plus any unnecessary clothes:eek:, and breathed out, it would have been:D.

Now then, don't go on to tell me you went home via the chippy for a carry-out!!

AJ

Well done :) ... your well on your way ! .... thats great

Well done! great loss!

Wow, well done on the fab loss! Thats brilliant! x

congrats Sez thats brilliant! Only half a pound to go! :D and like Karen, I'm curious as to what fresita is.. sounds like some sort of gorgeous cocktail or something.. :p

"...was hoping for my first half stone!!..."

Well it's as near as dammit half a stone. If you'd have had a wee just before weigh in, took all your jewellry off, plus any unnecessary clothes:eek:, and breathed out, it would have been:D.

Now then, don't go on to tell me you went home via the chippy for a carry-out!!

AJ

Ok AJ!!! I wont breathe a word of my indiscretions!!! How well you know me!!!LOL!!:rolleyes:

congrats Sez thats brilliant! Only half a pound to go! :D and like Karen, I'm curious as to what fresita is.. sounds like some sort of gorgeous cocktail or something.. :p

Its a kind of strawberry sparkling wine, saw it recommended ages ago in a mag!

It says on the bottle " Fresita - Chile & Patagonia" Premium Chilean sparkling wine infused with hand picked strawberries from Patagonia. 100% natural.

Its really lovely, specially in the Summer, chilled with a bbq!! But hey! anytime will do for me!!

Back