Sez's Diary - Sorry I've not been posting!

Up your fluid intake, it does work trust me :)
And have u tried the specialk bars? they are quite low in points (cant remember how many) and r good for a choccie fix.
Also try and always have some sugar free jelly made up, does come in very handy :)

Thanks! Just had 2 satsumas, and heating the last of my zero point soup as I type!

Well, I am pretty proud of myself as I mananged a movie trip last night, and whilst my group munched Nachos, popcorn, and a huge Baskins Robbins I smuggled in a bottle of coke Zero and only Coke Zero!! We got home, and were invited to the neighbours for a wine, I had coffee..... I ate a tin of Tesco Lighter choice beans and 2 slices WW bread for supper (as had had no tea) takinf my days total to 20 thus far. I did treat myself to a Horlicks XL and a bag of WW cheese puffs later and that was that!

So, I ate pretty well I think. Why oh why did I wake up in the middle of thenight with my tum rumbling so bad it was uncomfortable? I even considered getting up & making a cuppa to shut it up!!

This morning I have had my Special K sustain, WW yog, and a banana. Am worried tho as Sundays is grocery day, so I have to go out now to the supermarket and I am worried I wont cope.......

Hey Well done! WHat did u see at the cinema?

City of Ember. Not bad, but not brilliant either, or at least so I thought! It was a bit of a slow start, then once it got to the "escape" bit, it was all over too easily & quickly!!

Well done on the willpower front Sez! Hopefully the hunger pangs will die down soon - I wonder if they are psychological as you seem to be using your points very wisely so not sure why you are so hungry.

Hmm...I did think it might not be a real hunger. I am doing fine today as well, and will have a huge pile of roasted zero veg for dinner later. I thought if I added a bit of garlic and a quick spritz of olive oil itwould be quite tasty.

Cuppa now and another GO Ahead, think I am becoming addicted to them...uh-oh!!
xx

I love roasted veg - feels like real food but 0 points - hooray! I like carrot, onion, swede, leek and butternut squash with olive oil frylight and I sprinkle rosemary and black pepper on it. Yum.

How did the trip to the supermarket go?

Pretty well actually, thanks! I was in and out in record time and I bought pretty goo stuff and some yummy fat free strawberry & Lime fromage frais. Low points too!!(Ok....I confess it was Lidl!! Dont usually go there but moneys tight, dontcha know!!!)

Not been well today, horrendous headache and been sick too. In fact I came home from work early and have lain on the sofa all afternoon, watching c**p tv shows!!! Bliss!!

Kids home soon tho, so off to make them a drink & snack and then its dinner making duties too!!

See you all later guys!

I love Lidl. And Aldi. Good selection of stuff, plenty of fresh veg. Cheap and cheerful. What more could you want? Also, in the run up to Christmas, they have rum and raisin marzipan. Colour me happy :D

I love Lidl. And Aldi. Good selection of stuff, plenty of fresh veg. Cheap and cheerful. What more could you want? Also, in the run up to Christmas, they have rum and raisin marzipan. Colour me happy :D

:jelous::jelous::jelous:

However the gluhwein..... now thats a total different box of chocolates!!!!

Mmm. Gluhwein.

Me love Christmas.

mmmmmmmm.............mince pieschocolateturkeystuffingchocolateroastiessalmonportchampagnechocolatewinenutspresentschocolatecrackersstiltonpickleschildrensfacessmellthe treechocolate.....oh & did I mention CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

NOw, on a serious note. First wi tomorrow and I am pretty fed up. Just weighed myself at home and I think I might have lost about 3 lbs, but thats all. Now I know I am an ex-CDer, and therefore am used to big losses initially, but I did think that with the amount I have to lose it might be more than that.

I wont know officially till about 6.30, & prob wont get to post until 9ish, if at all, so will let you know asap.

I have to say the support on here is sooooo good, I really appreciate it chaps!!

Hey Sarah,

Don't worry hun.... i'm cr@ppin myelf too!!!!! I'd rather lose less, learn to eat well, have portion control and keep it off, than lose loads, eat and pile it back on!!!

Nas x

How'd you get on? I hope it went well.

Hi there folks!!

I lost 5lb for my first week!!!

TBH at first I was fed up, having been used to VLCD type losses, butas a friend pointed out I HAVe been eating (& drinking) and have been "normal" on this diet. Thats so true, & I am actually dead chuffed!!

I just said that tooo on the tuesday WI thread....

You've done great.... :)

Nas x

Back