Sez's Diary - Sorry I've not been posting!

Sounds lovely, I'll have to keep my eyes open for it. Do you get it from the supermarket?

Sounds lovely, I'll have to keep my eyes open for it. Do you get it from the supermarket?

Yes, Steve gets it in Asda for me, but not sure how much. Prob around a fiver, I'm guessing. It really is delish, but I'm not sure how to point it?

Any thoughts?

hey Sez, how're you doing after the bread and butter incident? xxx hope everythings okay :)

Sorry everyone, didnt mean to be rude!

Last week was so busy as we started to fit a new kitchen. Ikea delivered all the boxes on Monday and off we went!! However, Steve got sent to Sri Lanka on Friday so apart from some painting it is much as he left it. I actually forgot to get weighed on Weds as we were so busy!!

Then this week, of course it was Bonfire night y'day, so I had to do my duty and take the kids to a display so no WI again. (I cant go to her other group locally as its daytime & I am at school then.)

Had some really bad news yesterday so hunger has vanished for the time being. I just want my husband home for a big hug and then maybe things will look better.

Thanks so much for your kind concerns, I will post again very soon.

xxx

hope you're okay hunni xxx

sorry about your friend hun!!!! Thinking of you!!! Hope you get your HUG really soon!!!

((((hugs)))

Love Nas x

hey Sez, are you okay?

also, i have a complaint. Why is it that whenever I type your name my fingers spell a completely different word that is on the rude side? :p

hey Sez, are you okay?

also, i have a complaint. Why is it that whenever I type your name my fingers spell a completely different word that is on the rude side? :p

Rach you naughty girl you! :whoopass: hehe! You've got it on the brain!

Hope your okay Sez *Hugs* xx

Back