sezzymac' diary

sezzymac

Hi all right here goes i started cambridge in february but caved after 10 days only lost 15lb so decided to come back and give it another go after having major surgery in July so am feeling positive now and raring to go. Day 1 was ok but struggled with the headache quite alot now on day 2 and feeling abit better today, am more positive have just dished up dinner for the family and not feeling to bad at all if i can get through the first week till i weigh in next week i will be ok when i start to see it coming off. will post again on day and hopefully i will be in ketosis by then and it will start dopping off me xx ;):)

Last edited:
Morning all just got up and tested for ketosis and don't quite understand it stayed the same colour but i started at 3pm on Saturday so i suppose 3 days won't be until 3pm this afternoon please advise me as i am abit confused not sure why i am not in ketosis i have stuck to it rigidly.

hi all well got through 3 nearly and gotta say not hungry at all been downing loads of water and am not wanting my shakes to much even when i am due one the ciggys are helping though heres to day 4 hey see how that goes xx

hi all well got through 3 nearly and gotta say not hungry at all been downing loads of water and am not wanting my shakes to much even when i am due one the ciggys are helping though heres to day 4 hey see how that goes xx

You're doing awesome so far! :cool:

Gawd bless cigarettes too lol.

lol dont know where i would be without them at the moment probably climbing the walls thanks for the encouragement x

whys that has janis given up then ?

i know what you mean will you do me a favour and get your dads email address for me so i can surprise them with an email as whenever i ring the mobile there is no answer please would you send it to

Thank mate keep posting love readin it all to find out how your doing i dont know if anyone reads mine lol

Hiya refresh thanks for the interest it keeps me positive and makes me more determind to post how i am doing x

Right day 4 and feeling great thank god headache gone and bad breath kicked in to can you get rid of this at all its driving me nuts makes me really paranoid weigh in on sunday so looking forward to that struggling abit actually doing the 3 shakes a day now really full up with water and not wanting my last one but hey ho xx

Right day 4 and feeling great thank god headache gone and bad breath kicked in to can you get rid of this at all its driving me nuts makes me really paranoid weigh in on sunday so looking forward to that struggling abit actually doing the 3 shakes a day now really full up with water and not wanting my last one but hey ho xx

I'm no expert on the CD having not ever done it, but it sounds to me like you need to take each day as it comes. The fact that you are on Day 4 already should give you more encouragement.

You're doing tops, keep it up! :cool:

Btw did you email me Dad?

Thanks for your words of encouragement its great to have someone egging you on yes i did email him not sure if he has got it yet though x

Back