SF challenge: half a stone a month

I'm feeling a bit hungry but I AM going to be good!

Weather permitting I'm going to take my daughter to the park over the weekend.

Havn't done any exercise yet but will in a bit.

Feeling a bit more positive tonight about this... I am wondering if I could possibly be 16st 11lbs in the morning, which would make me the weight I was 2 weeks after I had my daughter so is kind of a clean slate weight.

There's also 9 days left tomorrow of February and I hope I can lose 5lbs in that time and reach my original half a stone a month target.

Tomorrow, if I hit the shops, I want to buy myself my hair dye and some astral cream, as scraping the tub now. If I AM 16-11 I think I should treat myself to something nice to cheer me up with (non foody!), but what, I don't know! I do need a new bag so maybe I'll go for that.

ooh shopping is good, especially when you are planning to treat yourself. i would say more but im too tired and cant remember what i just read half a second ago! good luck!

I couldnt find any bags with long straps so got myself 2 tops in Asdas sale, size 20, a big owl notebook for my slimming notes and matching pen, pencil set... got my hair dye as well.
have put one of the tops on and it's good for showing off boobage and keeping them up a bit!
Nearly bought myself some size 18 pants to slim into but will wait till nearer the time, but I'll probably have to buy myself some at some point.

So tonight hopefully will bleach my hair and tomorrow put a colour on. Am seeing my husband on Monday, will see if it inspires him or not!

I bought some new food to try too, 5 for £4 Asda range - going to have curry and chips for tea :p

what colour are u putting on, i get my hair redone on wednesday night, my pink is faded and a bit orange looking!! so that has to be fixed!!

It was hard to just pinch 2 I tell you, plus I actually thought I had knicked 3 so I was a bit disappointed!

19th Feb
Pink salmon with tagliatelle and vegetables in a creamy dill sauce 360 calories
2 chocolate buttons and a small mouthful of baked potato 50 calories
chips and curry sauce 559 calorie
grapes, melon and pineapple 75 calories
Chicken hot pot 303 calories
= 1347 calories

21st feb
prawn curry with rice 447 calories
sweet and sour chicken and green leaves 500 calories
Haddock in dill sauce 284 calories
fromage frais 152 calories
blueberries 70 calories (am pleased I chose this cos it could have been another meal or sarnies! so i did well resisting)
= 1,453 calories

Right, If I stop at that for the day then I'm quite pleased.

Last edited:
dont kick urself about cheese sandwiches, they are put here by the devil to tempt us. omg i love cheese!!! how've u done today? any cheese lol x

Back