SF challenge: half a stone a month

I think it was a national eat too much holiday lol xx

Back from dentists and as far as he can see I dont need any work doing at all but I do have gum disease and am booked into have them cleaned... this started when i was pregnant.

But what is bothering me is the dentist i had previosuly wanted to fill in every single tooth, so I had 3 /4 of my mouth filled ... anyhoo he was a bully dentist and I didnt finish the treatement, and now this dentist (my original one) said theres no fillings needed, so as I thought at the time that dentist just wanted to fill all my teeth for his own amusement and £ :( He once told me to stop moaning when I was in pain when he was drilling with no anasthetic.

Anyway had some x rays done to see if theres anything inside the tooth causing the pain.
Anyway got through the first visit alive!!!

i have a really bad dentist phobia so first let me say AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! and youre so brave lol. i hope u get the pain sorted soon xx

I bet you are glad that is done and the second visit is always easier.
I do think there is something in the air, I so nearly cheated big time earlier, my husband took 45 minutes on the phone giving me the pros and cons. It is good you were honest. I reckon soon we will all have to read this site in the confessional box !

Yeh Stig we deffo need a diet priest on board I think haha :D Or like a swear box, but so many calories equals £1 in the box but you dont get to keep the money!

Thanks BK - I thought I was brave but that dentist is really good, and he doesnt stand right over you which helps, the other one would get me in a headlock and his head was nearly touching mine, very intimidating!
Apparantly i can have my gums frozen for the clean cos he said it can be a bit painful on any sensitive areas so I am going for that eek.

And diet news... I'm not going to do slimfast now till February 1st and my goal now is to maintain half a stone loss till then. I think thats a good plan... February goal to end at 16st 7lbs.
I will complete my exercise target though.

ive got the link to mine under my name if u want to add me :) well done for your target completion for your moves! i really love to complete my goals, gives me a big sense of pride :)

have sent a request my piccy is a cartoon woman lol xx and yeh glad I did all my 'moves' cos I know its exercise that'll get me somewhere near back to where I was just as much as weight loss. It's getting easier to be bothered to do it too.

although... I havnt done any exercise or anything today as I went to the dentist for my clean, I had 6 injections for him to clean half my teeth up! I've to go back next week for the other side... nothing showed up on my xrays except i have bone loss, but didnt need any work done - havnt had toothache for 2 days. So it could all be due to gum disease, i would never have thought you could get such searing pain!!

Diet news: well going to have to go really canny next few days as I have been eating alot, but realised its PMT week so that explains it!
As long as I'm 16st 7lb by end of February then all is well!

Teeth, glad the pain has gone. As iI mentioned before I am prone to gum disease and have bone loss in fact a lot has gone so 3 years ago I had 3 operations to have some kind of re growth in the gum. Make sure you go over the top when cleaning, get the best tooth brush you can.
Diet you seem well on target and have given yourself time to pull back.

Stig did you get pain through the bone loss? Or did it make your teeth super sensitive?
Sounds very interesting this bone re-growth.
He did say my case was bad but we could halt it, and I'm to clean right down into the gum line, like really go for it and give it some welly!!

I've put 2lb on these past few days... BUT BUT BUT , I'm ok with that as long as I cling to this 7lb loss till February! I will see if I can re-lose it by 1st feb :D

taste?

hi was thinking of trying slim fast again but last time i tried the big tins they tasted gritty are they still like this or have they been improved? i love the ready made ones but work out expensive.

I never really noticed the pain in my teeth, just had a rubbish dentist when he left had one who cared if I kept my teeth and spotted the problems (how I missed it do not know, how my gums looked). I get tooth ache when I am stressed or tired which apparently is very normal.
If you re-loose the two pound that will be okay.

BK I blame you for the chips :D xx

Gym Bunny I use a blender so havn't noticed any grittiness :) The ready made ones are relaly dear! I think I paid £1.69 for one, yet the tub is £2.99! xx

Stig I dont think I'll lose that 2lb now so hey ho, onto February anyway :D

Tuesday is Feb 1st, so Sunday and Monday aim to remain 17stone and lose 7lb in February and do 2,800 moves.

Back