SF challenge: half a stone a month

Hi Rowan

Just been reading your weight loss diary; making me feel a bit more determined!

I find that just having a shake can leave me hungry and eventually I begin to pick at things; maybe I should try your banana trick!

I work in an office so there are times when you get a bit bored and all you can do is nibble, so I am trying reeeeaaaally hard to only bring with me what I need to eat during the day and have palmed off all the other food I had to the other girls!

I have got a drinks shaker which is great for use in the office as I can make the shake at my desk and have been buying a few of the premade bottles for when I am out and about.

I'm hoping that making it more convenient for myself will help!

Good luck, you're doing great!

well done keep it up!

So glad you have made an appointment. I had a load of garlic with my meal today as well, I love the stuff. What colour are your pumps?

those pumps sound like something i would NEED lol and £2!! i have so much zebra print stuff its a bit mad but i love it :) well done on losing inches too!!

Pumps sound lovely.
I must of had too much garlic, went to dads and he smelt it a mile away! (having it again today)

was it just general eat too much day yesterday lol. im going to have to have a look in asda for those shoes, i obviously need more zebra print in my life!!

Back