SF challenge: half a stone a month

My calves should get to 15", I've got naturally big ones but small ankles ! It's probably all the walking with the buggy keeping them solid.(doesnt work on my thighs though!)
Not sure if it was limited edition or not, didn't notice. Was the first one I've had and it was quite thick, was surprised. xx

I'm in a 'want to cheat mood' :( I havn't!!! but.. you know when you get a hankering and it's an effort to stay good. I was watching a movie and they were eating pizza, sweets and chocolate and it set me off arghhh.
I've had toothache most of the day, I need to find a dentist am sure my filling needs redoing :(

Anyway I've done 50 exercises so 150 left.

I hope you did not fall to temptation and went to bed, it is so hard when that happens; I bet you even dreamt of food.
I hope your tooth ache is better, if you cannot find a dentist try using Corsodyl mouth wash, the pink one it always helps me. I am prone to gum disease and have to see the hygienist every 3 months at least.

I went to bed and had a weird nightmary kind of dream to do with weight! it was like a sci-fi dream and people were trying to feed me up, but it was becasuse if you had excess weight you'ld be left behind on earth while the skinnies would get in a lift and be saved so I started biting my nails off to weigh less and was going to shave my hair off haha... it was scarier at the time :D
So far my tooths been ok this morning but it's only a matter of time before it starts again, I think I flossed some filling off from down the middle. I'm scared of the dentists and not even registered anywhere. xx

Well still no movement on the scales so I think I'm going to have to take some action today and have just one shake tonight, maybe i'm having too many calories late on, but it's the only time I can use the blender!

half a stone a month is a good target i would say, 7lbs in 4 weeks... definately attainable and it should keep your going if you lose more in the first few months. Remember there are no 'rules' to how long it should take weight to come off, or how fast, you can change what you are aiming for month by month, if not even week by week. No-one sets the goals but you.

Ok so here's my plan as of per now ;)

January....... 17 1/2st - 17st .... 3,100 moves
rewards - *hairdye

February..... 17st - 16 1/2st .... 2,800 moves
rewards - *

March ........ 16 1/2st - 16st .... 3,100 moves
rewards - *

April .......... 16st - 15 1/2st .... 3,000 moves
rewards - *

May ........... 15 1/2st - 15st .... 3,100 moves
rewards - *

June .......... 15st - 14 1/2st .... 3,000 moves
rewards - *

July ........... 14 1/2st - 14st .... 3,100 moves
rewards - *

August ....... 14st - 13 1/2st .... 3,100 moves
rewards - *

September... 13 1/2st - 13st .... 3,000 moves
rewards - *

October ...... 13st - 12 1/2st .... 3,100 moves
rewards - *

November ... 12 1/2st - 12st .... 3,000 moves
rewards - *

December ... end month at 12 stone

Am going to put £1 in a jar for every lb I lose to spend on clothes when I need them

What are your 'moves' ???? Well done on setting your targets hon x

Stephie77 xxx

Thanks hun, I'll be more pleased when I get below 16-11 cos thats what i weighed 2 weeks after having my daughter, lowest i got was 15-12 last year through stress. So once I am heading for 16 I'll feel like I am making progress. I had a really bad 2010 and keeping an eye on my weight was the frthest thing from my mind, 2011 though... fingers crossed! xx

Had a quorn sausage, half a potato, cauli, broccoli and peas for my 300 cals.

still to have: 500 cals, banana and 2 shakes.

Back