1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

SF Offers

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Fallen Angel, 4 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Couldn't see a thread for this but I thought I'd let everyone know the shake powder tubs are on offer in Asda - 2 for £7 and the smoothies are 4 for £4.50 (until 31/12/2009 according to mysupermarket.co.uk!)

Any other offers anyone's seen??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Hiya All,
    Boots are doing 3 for 2 and if you join the health club you get some of the slimfast items at a reduced price, still waiting for my membership to confirm exact prices, will let you know x

4. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Thanks, I'm a member and got bits through the post today - its only their smoothies you get half price and I don't like the consistency. I got £1 voucher off powder tubs but their price is £5+ so cheaper to buy elsewhere anyway!