Shabba's back from her jollydays and back to it...

Well today hasnt gone particularly well! Was ok till this evening. we had a funeral to attend and it was a bit emotional and even though i didnt expect to cry i did, mainly because my OH's gran was in pieces and i couldnt stand to see her like it. So when we left we took madam to get some fast food. Its ok though, its 1 meal and tomorrow i will be back on track. I needed the junk.

A 31 year olds funeral is nothing anyone should go through :(

RIP Aunty L xx

Good news is my size 16's arrived and im in them no problems!!! :D

Well im happier today. Had a good day yesterday and did the garden and went to get madam a new swimming costume for this morning! It was a nice chillout day.

This morning we've been swimming and madam is definately scared of water, she did have a few laughs so i was pleased and we stayed for an hour which is better than the 15mins we did last time! And i paid £5 for the privelage :mad:

I've had a good lunch, nice and healthy and now im going to be chilling out!

So why do people feel the need to act like everything is going to kill them? here i am being quite happy when there are some people who are constantly depressed and scaremongering? Do they work for the Daily Mail?

Chill out, relax, have fun, IT WONT KILL YOU! :D

On another note, i dont want to go to work tomorrow :(

what a difference a day makes!! :rolleyes:

Im like death warmed up :cry:I have no will to diet, i am far too tired to diet and i dont want to. Im having a gain this week unless i dont eat :8855:

Short one. I havent the energy to continue :cry:

what a difference a day makes!! :rolleyes:

Im like death warmed up :cry:I have no will to diet, i am far too tired to diet and i dont want to. Im having a gain this week unless i dont eat :8855:

Short one. I havent the energy to continue :cry:

Awww Shabba, hope your feeling better soon

Better today! I'm dreading weigh in though, we had pizza last night because we were exhausted! and i havent prepared my lunch! So im all over the place.

need to get my head together for Friday and stick to it! Will go for a run on Friday as well to kick start my motivation again!!

I wanted to lose 3lb this month and it is doable now but only just!!! :( Must try harder next month!! :rolleyes:

Better today! I'm dreading weigh in though, we had pizza last night because we were exhausted! and i havent prepared my lunch! So im all over the place.

need to get my head together for Friday and stick to it! Will go for a run on Friday as well to kick start my motivation again!!

I wanted to lose 3lb this month and it is doable now but only just!!! :( Must try harder next month!! :rolleyes:

Glad you are feeling better!

Good luck for WI x

Thanks emma but the luck was wasted im afraid!!!

A whopping 3lb gain in 1 week!!! 1 little week!!! Actually its probably my punishment for eating what i want and still losing for other weeks :giggle:

I was dissapointed but im ready this week! This evening im off for a jog, when madams in bed so its cooler :giggle: I WILL lose that weight!

Shabba i love those shoes.. tell your OH to ring me, ill give him a big long list of reasons you MUST have those shoes! :D

xxx

I could have really used them this weekend :giggle: Im still no closer to getting them :cry:

Well the weekend went by and i troffed again!!! I did well in the day it was the BBQ and wine that got me. OH kept saying "it's supposed to be our weekend to relax, its only 1 weekend it wont hurt" no dear, thats what you said last week! :mad:

Anyway was back on track yesterday. Had 18 points instead of 22 to compensate and went for a run! I tried working out my points from the weekend and gave up at 60 or so!! :(

Ah bless you - at least you've gone for a run. I'm a big believer that exercise makes all the difference but it's so difficult to get motivated sometimes so well done you :)

Well tea was fine last night. I managed to grab myself a reduced bargain of low fat sausage and mash for 40p from tesco!!!! :D 80p for two meals!!! :8855:

I went for a walk with the woman i sit next to at dinner and gained 0.5 points as well :bliss:

I managed to get 72% on my coursework assignment so im over the moon!!!! :D

Then i found out there are going to be changes at work and im :censored: off!!!!! :mad: I tell you i love my job but at the moment its so emotionally draining!!!! Im sick of a team leader who sits near me. She's totally self absorbed and nasty! She wants my department and my team leader wont fight :rolleyes: he hates confrontation. So she's getting ever closer to getting it!! OMG I COULD SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :badmood::flamingmad::whoopass::asskick:

Hellooooo diary :D

Im much calmer today. I've settled down to do some owrk and i've not spoken to anyone :cool: I cant be doing with them! :8855:

Last night i got stuck in chesterfield, 14 mile away from home!!!! :( OH was on his way to get me from my uni tutorial and the road was shut!!!! :mad: I had to wait 30mins to be rescued :cry: It was cold and it meant when i got home it was nearly 10pm and i didnt have time for a snack! So i under ate yesterday. 14.4 points in total!!!!

The dreaded WI tonight!!! I dont think i've lost my 3lb but im hoping i've lost something after the weekend! Its seems such a long time ago now :rolleyes:

Well WI last night and i lost 4.5lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :8855:

Im on track now. Want to get my next Silver 7 by the end of June!!! :cool:

Off for a walk or the wii at dinner and a jog tonight :D

feeling much better and im nearly into the next stone!!! :eek:

Well its been a week and what a week it has been!!! i have been up and down on a real emotional roller coaster! :cry:

Im off work at the minute because i really cant face going there, my heart races when i think about it and i freak out :cry:

I've been good this week though. Food wise i've been good with 1 treat night in the week and i've lost 3.5lb! makes me wonder what i could have done if we hadnt had the pizza?! Nevermind, it was golicious!!! :D

i have a week of decorating our daughters room as well as other things running around so i shall be trying to be good as well as trying to relax and behave!!! :8855:

Well done on both your last losses!!! Fab results!!!! Well done you!!!

Sorry to hear about work stressing you out! Hope you feel better soon x

Hellloooo diary again!

Well its nealry time for me to go part time :cool: i just wish work didnt feel like punishing me for it :rolleyes: Never mind, ill keep plodding on until i find something else.

weight loss has been up and down as per!

im having a good day today and being careful with what im eating as is OH. i do however need a set of scales! Im no longer with WW class as i cant afford the increase in price so im going it alone!! eeeeeeeek :eek:

Oh and im poorly, or getting poorly, my throat is on fire :rolleyes: typical really!

aww Shabba, hope you feel better soon hun!

have you tried boots scales? 50p a go :D x

cheers ladies!! I think ill take a trip to Tesco and use theirs :giggle: boots will be shut by the time i get into town on a Thursday! OH is on the case with scales!

Well this weekend i had a good one! I stuck to my points like a dream and i feel really good.

I have yet another interview to attend this afternoon and im nervous, im also in a size 16 skirt thats baggy on me!!!!! Its not overly baggy but i looked in the mirror this morning and thought "damn your looking good now Miss Smith, your looking thin! not long to go" :giggle:

going to be good this week, getting as much weight gone as poss because were at the BTCC in just under 3 weeks and i know it will be a junk food weekend, but i love the sport so ill enjoy it!

Back