Shabba's back from her jollydays and back to it...

Well done on the swimming gala, just the thought of it send me running back to bed.

Hope things return to normal tomorrow and you are chipper and full of the joys of whatever summer we are having

Thanks guys!!

Rach im a big gurl :giggle: I will have to post some old and new piccies up, new when i get them :giggle: i've just found an old one from a few years ago and its weird how i've changed!! :eek:
I was fine with the wine until the last glass, then it all went a bit fuzzy :8855:I store it at my feet and work my way up :D

So i know the reason why im down and off my food, no im not preggers, chance would be a fine thing! Im friggin poorly again :cry:Currently sat with a cup of lemsip feeling lousy! But life goes on. I've staying as close to plan as possible, mainly because i have no snack food in :rolleyes:

On the up side my essay is nearly complete!! 1377 words out of 1500!! Im within the 10% limit so i will re-read it tomorrow, fluff it up some more if i have to and im ready to submit, although im not sure it makes any sense whatsoever! :confused:

ahhh old picture suitable cropped and added. :D Tis moi, about 2 years ago now, not at my biggest there but close although i dont look it i dont think? :confused: Thinking back i should have bought size 20 clothes but i didnt want to admit i had let myself go, i was a size 12/14 when i first left school and i just got my money and fell in love with fast food because i could buy it :sigh:
Shall get OH to take a lovely piccie of my when my nose isnt dribbling all over the place :jelous:

Attachments

• Old Shabba.jpg
    Old Shabba.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 35
i think i mustve misunderstood somewhere because i swear i thought you were older.. you are the spit of my friend Emma from Gibraltar.. i had to double take to ensure it definitely wasnt the same person :)

*big hugs for you as you are sick*

I could be her, id like to live in gibraltar :giggle: anywhere but home! :giggle: im 23 years young :)

ooh you're the same age as me :D i thought you were about 27 :p sorry!

:giggle: its ok, i was told via e-mail at work that someone thought i was 30 the other week!

you dont look anything like 30! you dont wear your hair in a bun or anything do you? cause i could imagine you looking older with your hair back maybe? x

The guys never even seen me! He always assumed i was 30+ because of the way i talk in my mails and how i sound. cheers for that :8855:

Ok im now getting the shivers you get at the bottom of a mug of lemsip, time to go watch OH finish on WoW and then bed!

Nighty night!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha are you a WoW widow instead of a CoD widow then? :D

i am just a football widow thank goodness.. couldnt cope with WoW and CoD too! :D

really feel for you having to drink lemsips.. i think they have such an odd texture they make me bawk :p xxx

I do have 2 characters on WoW but its not like i get much of a look in!

Well i've been fine food wise in the day but the evening im sooooo tired we've ordered in :( I have enjoyed it but ill be glad when the cold has gone and i have more energy. Im currently popping 4 sweetners into a lemsip!! yak yak yak

Im about to hand my essay in, again im not happy but i never am! 2 weeks till the next one is due and whats that? It iwll be september?? Does that mean i can keep an extra eye on UCAS to see when i can apply? damn right it does!!!!

Weighed in tonight with a 3lb gain, not fussed, was expected! Im hoping to lose next week because it may go up again because a week on saturday is BTCC and im off to Milton Keynes to be close to Silverstone and Mr Jason Plato :character00100:

Oh and this is my last full week at work!!!!!! :giggle: As of next week i will be going part time and working Monday to Wednesday only, OMG i've waited nearly 6mth for this!!!!!!!

now all the nom nom has gone i better make some proper food for work! Ryvita it is :giggle:

That gain will soon be gone and when expected its not so bad.

Am I the only one who likes lemsip? I like most lemon flavoured things - lemon mousse, lemon sorbet and a new find morrisons sherbet lemon sugar free squash - very good too

Well done on getting the essay finished I was never happy with mine either but there is only so much tweaking that can be done

have a great weekend

V its bla :jelous:

Ok im fizzling! I had a crap day Friday and im really disliking being here. I shall fill you in but its long and drawn out....

Friday morning J at work came in a dress, leggings and flip flops. Not sticking to the dress code but no worse than what others wear.
J heard T talking to R about her and got upset. I said to ignore it because its what they do.
So at 10.45am ish! she calls me over and explaines she's been pulled to the side of the room by the ice queen and been sent home to change. This is ridiculous! theres people here who constantly ignore the dress code! I dont adhere to it every day and the way they went about it was wrong! Why not just speak to her politely at the end of the day. It was friday afterall!
So she went to dinner at 12 and told me she wouldnt be long. Me and my part time equivellent went off to dinner a few mins later and i told her what had happened.
we get back at 1 and have a meeting with my team leader. It was going great until he sent her out the room. Then he told me he'd received a complaint from the ice queen that i was stirring. :confused: Other than talk to my part time person and J about it i'd spoken to nobody! I hadnt had the time!!!! So now i cant talk to people unless i go for a coffee and take them with me :confused: I am livid!!! 3 weeks ago the ice queen told me herself that i should be more involved with the team and talk more so when i do im told to shut up?!
spoken to J this morning before poeple came in and told her what i was told, she was as disgusted as me. I hadnt done anything wrong other than agree with a friend who was feeling low. They dont like that here! :mad:

I had a busy weekend as well. Test driving cars and arguing with OH :giggle:

My food has been good. I managed to stick to my points and have some gammon and egg :giggle: It was golicious!!!

Oh and this week is the first week of my 3 day week :giggle: no more monday to friday for me!!!! :D

roooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im a t-rex!!!

Last edited:
Work sounds very bla indeed but hoorah to the 3 day week. I'd love to work 3 days but with the full time pay of course

Good news on the point sticking, you've made me fancy gammon now. Its one of those things I can go weeks without but as soon as someone mentions it I start to fancy it, so will stock up on shopping day

Have a very fine week

what a *****.. what goes around comes around.. just keep your eyes open for ice queen breaking the rules then explain you feel uncomfortable about the situation as you know everyone else is getting wrong for it.. they cant possibly ignore it then ;)

Thanks girlies!!!

Well i went to see the director of our section of the business yesterday and had a mini breakdown :eek: I started asking what i'd done wrong nad it turned into 45 mins of my sobbing and telling her exactly how i felt and what was going on in my eyes.
She said she was in the same situation as me a while back so knows how i feel and asked if i'd consider going to my GP to be referred for something like cognitive behavioural therapy! Or however you spell it. I did agree so im off to see my GP soon. :beam: At least she knows whats going off from my point of view, i still dont think she believes me. :rolleyes:

Food wise im doing ok. I think im having a bit of an issue with strawbs though. Each time i have them im doubled up in pain and cant move for the rest of the day. I get twinges when i have them in yoghurt so i may just mention it when i go see the doctor. :(

I've been having salmon with spices and levi's reggae reggae sauce!! :D Golicious!!! Have the spicey one flaked and to go with my pasta at dinner and had the other last night. I love salmon, you can put so many different things on it!! :giggle:

Today is my last day at work till monday!!!! Im off to Silverstone at the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:
I will be eating junk but im also taking my own pack up so im going to eat healthy as well if you get me? We might be having a pub lunch but im not restricting myself!! Im going to go and enjoy every minute of it and i have before and after to be good :D

Soooo soooo busy tomorrow and Friday!! Going to see about ordering a new car, agencies for new jobs, tidy the house and shopping. I dont think ill get much time to myself but it will be worth it! :D

Better look busy.....:rolleyes:

Big :hug99: to you for the work situation and I hope things improve for you soon.

Sounds like a very busy few days but exciting too, have a great time

sounds like you're allergic to strawbs hun.. bummer! :(

have a lovely time at Silverstone, very jealous! xxx

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!! What a weekend!!!!

Its long and drawn out so if your still alive by the end of it well done :D

Saturday

We headed off to Silverstone, late!! not happy but when we got there it was all worth it. We walked around all the cars and bumped into loads of BTCC's finest!! I saw Tom Chilton, Matt Neal, Rob Collard, Alex MacDowell, Colin Turkington and Gordon Sheddon :giggle: Jason Plato was sat in his team area so didnt get a proper glimpse of him!! Im rather miffed i didnt have anything to write on until after we saw them all because i could have filled my programme with all those signatures! Nevermind, always next year :)
We didnt do much else at Silverstone, watched som of the qualifying and decided to head off to the hotel to check in. Milton Keynes awaited us!!:D
I dont think i've ever loved premier inn so much! the bed was lovely, the room was lovely the only thing i wasnt happy with was there was no diet food at the Beefeater! So i decided i would have fun, relax, enjoy my weekend and diet on Monday! and im so glad i did!!! That Rodeo Burger was bloody amazing!!!:eek:

After tea we went for a drive and ended up at Elstree Studios where Big Brother is :D We had a walk down the road and coulds see the actual real life compound where Josie and crew were and also the control room for BB. I did take a piccie but its pretty crap because it was dark! :giggle:

Then we decided to see how far away Landaaaaan was and headed off to the London Eye!! :eek: I drove through the centre of London!!!!!! :eek: I pooped my pants but it was worth it. We stood next to the Thames and just watched the river, the London Eye and Big ben with the Houses of Parliament! Granted i didnt realise i was in the centre till i drove past big ben!! :rolleyes:
On the way back i got bullied out of the way by a Mercedes Mclaren SLR, 2 Aston Martins and a BMW, all racing!! And Rick swears down he saw James May :eek:

We didnt get back to the hotel till 1am!! :eek:

Sunday

This was track day :D and Silverstone was heaving!!! I had my sharpie and programme at the ready for autographs :giggle: I qued for 40 mins to get an autograph from Jason Plato and asked him to make it to my little lady :giggle: which he did and i was ever so ever so pleased! the problem was that by this point the pit lane was shutting so i didnt manage to get any other autographs! But i only went for Plato's so i was reallllly impressed!
We decided to go for a walk around the team areas after and i spotted Mel C!!!! Her brother races for those who dont know :giggle: So i asked her to sign my programme and she did on her brothers page. She's alot smaller than i thought but lovely!! :D Rick thought i was talking to a random person :giggle:
We watched a load of races and the Red Arrows air display team and a few other air diplays!
It was so hot i have lovely panda eyes from my sunglasses. We didnt take suncream because it was supposed to pour with rain all weekend!! :rolleyes: typical!!!!!:rolleyes:
We left a few laps before the end of the last race and got home for just after 7pm!

We had a bloody brilliant weekend!! It was like we were teenagers again and i cant wait until next year!!!! :D

Now im back to normality, and diet of course!!!! :giggle:

Attachments

• Big brother Control Room.jpg
    Big brother Control Room.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Big Ben.jpg
    Big Ben.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Landan I 2.jpg
    Landan I 2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Jason Plato.jpg