Shabba's back from her jollydays and back to it...

you could have the asparagus with your tea? i love asparagus.. the thought of wasting it on a soup makes me feel sad :( lol!

hope you're having a good week :) x

It was reduced anyway so its only going to go off in my fridge :giggle: i keep forgetting i have it or i'd have had it. was only when i went to get madams yogs i saw it again! Thats after i mentioned it! eeek memory is like a sieve!!!

Off work till monday now :D love this part time business!! Did my pass plus this morning LOL i should have done it in 2006 but its been paid for and will reduce my insurance so i thought id do it :)

im doing ok food wise! i stayed within points and im planning on doing the same today :giggle: the problem i have is that at home im much more free to change my mind. if im at work i have what i took because i dont take money!

Not much planned for today, dropping madam off at school and thats about it! joy of joys!!

Well its the weekend!!! And im all worked out to fit my chinese into points!! :D

Im having a really off afternoon though. I went to the uni open day today and was told me maths GCSE isnt good enough :cry: Im gutted. I really want to get into uni so this is a bit of a bombshell! they changed it this year so next years intakes need higher!

Im not going to wallow in misery though, im going to carry on and keep my fingers crossed!!:sigh:

So i've gone below 12st!!!!! :eek: I dont remember seeing that number in a long long time!!!

When i was at college i was 13st 3lb and struggled to lose anything so im friggin amazed!!!! This is what happens when your in the right frame of mind!!

My only worry now is that because i've lost a whole point i will go off the rails, yet again! Im going to try and be 100% all week to really smash the 12st mark and get away from it!! :D

I did well with my chinese, i share half of it with OH and we both feel fine where we used to have 1 whole tub of rice each, 1 main tub each and feel sick as pigs! So there is some good! the only downside is that we keep having chicken in black bean sauce :giggle:

Study wise i madea breakthrough! Im starting college on wednesday for my Maths GCSE to get the B that i need. Officially they were full but as i want it for a good reason and i have a C anyway he said he's willing to make space as long as i work hard! I could have cried!! the only downside is that it looks like i shall have to miss the next years open uni! :wave_cry: But if i need it ill do it in Feb! Im hoping i shouldnt need it and the Uni let me in!

Im supposed to be working now so i better look busy!!:cool:

whoop whoop well done Shabba :D 40lbs is amazing!

you know if you stick to the points you're on, you will probably still manage to lose weight but will just lose it a little slower.. so if you struggle a point down, then maybe add 1/2 or that 1lb back on. Doesnt sound a lot but it is when you're still hungry and could have yourself a couple of apples, a biscuit or mountains and mountains of sugar free jelly! xxx

I know but its when i go 3 days worth over in one evening i have the issue LOL im fine 1 week then the next i lose the plot!

Back from my holiday where i ate like a pig! we had a Maccy's most days, a few pizzas, fish and chips, sweets and chocolate and i was getting really fed up of eating it all!
I am relieved that im back on the wagon today, some sort of structure to the chaos with my food! Its nice to have a break but its also nice to know what im eating!

Oh and im loveing "my new body" :giggle: Im being brave and now own 3 pairs of leggings!!!!! LOL and i wore them out of the house! I usually wear baggy jeans so its a really big difference but im liking it. :D

woohoo well done Shabba :D leggings are awesome xxx

Back