Shake it...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I am SO bored that I was having a browse around food lists etc on Bodyoptimise.com and thought, I really should stop eating bread and milk as my HEX's... I am going to shake things up and have a rotation of various things to get a good mix. Tomorrow I'm having 20 Cashew nuts (HEXB), WW Country Veg Soup (HEXB), and 2 mini Babybel (HEXA). It's got to be better than eating bread and milk on a daily basis! lol.

I didn't realise some of the things you can have as a HEX, Bloomin' Houmous!!!!

Anyone else get stuck in a rut sometimes?? If you do, just have a browse through your lists/directory... it'll get you out of that rut! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(8.89%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    oh gosh yes, im in my rut right now, similar loss to you!! Im living on cereal/cereal bars, milk and cheese..would be fab to shake things up, but i will when i get some more dosh!

4. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Yay! It can only be a good thing surely, to mix it up a bit. I love cahsew nuts mmm, but totally forgot it was a HEXB! x

5. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    What a good idea, I'm gonna work some changes into my diary this week and see if I can brighten up the menu. Thanks for the tip. xx

6. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh, i had no idea!! Where did u find this out? I've only got a little book that my mum got lol

7. lulubelz

lulubelz Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love bread way too much to give it up! I always start with toast in the morning...just starts me off right. And I am quite partial to babybel's as my HEA.....I need to start mixing things around a bit I think!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.