Shake it...

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
I am SO bored that I was having a browse around food lists etc on Bodyoptimise.com and thought, I really should stop eating bread and milk as my HEX's... I am going to shake things up and have a rotation of various things to get a good mix. Tomorrow I'm having 20 Cashew nuts (HEXB), WW Country Veg Soup (HEXB), and 2 mini Babybel (HEXA). It's got to be better than eating bread and milk on a daily basis! lol.

I didn't realise some of the things you can have as a HEX, Bloomin' Houmous!!!!

Anyone else get stuck in a rut sometimes?? If you do, just have a browse through your lists/directory... it'll get you out of that rut! xx

oh gosh yes, im in my rut right now, similar loss to you!! Im living on cereal/cereal bars, milk and cheese..would be fab to shake things up, but i will when i get some more dosh!

What a good idea, I'm gonna work some changes into my diary this week and see if I can brighten up the menu. Thanks for the tip. xx

I love bread way too much to give it up! I always start with toast in the morning...just starts me off right. And I am quite partial to babybel's as my HEA.....I need to start mixing things around a bit I think!

Back