Shake It

Plus, what's tetrapack? I'm on LT though?

That should have read tetra brics and yes they are ready made shakes from CD. Quite lovely flavours too.

Seeing as you are on LL, how about buying one of those Maximuscle shake /drinking bottles. I've seen them in Boots and they mix a shake quite well. There's a mesh inner lid that helps the mixing. Or, if you "cook" any of your packs, then you could make crisps for lunch. Hope this helps.

i also took the strawberry shake to work on monday and mix it in a cup with a spoon. it wasn't that lumpy because i mashed it with a spoon for while.

what i did is i put a coffee cup and closed the lid so it looked like i was drinking coffee so no one knew what i was drinking, cos i didn't tell anyone at work what i was doing.

Forgive me for butting into this thread, being on the Cambridge diet and all. I sorta click on the new posts link and reply to posts without always checking which forum it's from. So I do apologise if my contributions are not useful to you.

Not at all! It's great getting views from people on different diets!!

Thanks a mill Plus

xxx

You can't mix the shakes in a bottle because of the lumps. You need either a blender, which I guess is impractical for work, or a shaker from the pharmacy.

This has a mesh which helps to break up the lumps. I have one and use it at work. It's excellent.

Ketostix are available from all pharmacies for about £5

I am not on CD on LT so dont have any packs, sorry to hear that you had sore Kidneys Daisey but I only had mine for a day or so now I am fine. Got a better one for the ladies (again not a gret subject). Day 7 today and my monthly cycle started this morning and I did not loose a pound cant beleive it :mad: I hope that I will catch back the weight loss next week. Hope you all feel better :D

Can't you take an electric hand blender to work? Tesco has them for about £5 and that's what I use. It seems to make the mixes thicker so they seem to fill you up more.

Glad to hear the peppermint tea is helping daisy, I've developed a fondness for it too. Its hot!

Also Muffin, I think after day 7 you can try the flap jacks (some pharmacies differ). They're much easier to 'conceal'. Some people hate the taste of them but I find if you take small bites (they last longer!) and sip black coffee with them they can be quite nice. They're great if you have to go away for a day cos they can fit in a hand bag.
The shakes don't taste nice after 15mins anyway, some of the stuff sinks to the bottom and it's foul.

No I have very nosey people in my office, would be bin raking to see what it said on my pack and do not want anyone at work to know what I am doing as I cannot stand the nagging.

Ha - thats cos they'll b so jealous of you when they see you shrinking!! You could take off the wrapper in the morning and wrap them in clingfilm instead. They can pass for any other flapjack.

You can't mix the shakes in a bottle because of the lumps. You need either a blender, which I guess is impractical for work, or a shaker from the pharmacy.
Yeah, I was attempting to describe the shaker from maximuscle above but I guess because I bought it to use as a gym water bottle, I refer to it as a bottle.

Back