Shake Question

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I'm trying to plan for work tomorrow, if i made my shake in the morning and kept it in a flask would it be ok to drink at lunch? I know with some shakes you have to drink the shake within 30 mins of making it but i can't find anything like that with slimfast.

Not to sure really. Wouldnt want to say yes or no just in case though. Couldnt you maybe get ready made or bars for work?

Probably the best option, but not a fan of the ready made shakes and never tried the bars before, they didn't have any at ASDA yesterday might have to make hubby go hunting for peanut bars :D

I have the bars but havnt opened em up yet. Trying to get through the new year bargains 1st. Have about 5 full tins in the cupboard! Let me know how you get on with the bars.

ive heard of other people doing that before and they've been fine.

When I made a shake and took it to work, I thought that it tasted funny, but I don't know of that is my head or not?! Lol. I take my powder and milk to work in two containers and then mix them together when I am ready at lunch time :)

I blend mine properly at home then before i had it at work would give it a whisk........always tasted ok to me. X

Stephie77 xxx

Back