• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

shaken or whizzed?

Got to be the whizzer for me. I use a pint of water for my shakes and love the bubbles the whizzer gives. I hate lumps so it's really important I can whizz enough. I have a rechargable one I take out to work with me...get some funny looks but hey ho.

does it make a big difference using a pint of water? ive only ever stuck the the instructions.. hmmm i might try the pint of water today..

lol using a rechargable 1 at work! can u imagine the faces at the noise off it if you didnt no what you were doing lol!!!

Whizzer for me to and plenty of ice yummy

Start Weight 14 s 3lbs
Week 1 = 04/09/08 -5
Week 2 = 11/09/08 -2 (totm)
Week 3 = 18/09/08 -4
Week 4 = 25/09/08 -5
Week 5 = 02/10/08 -4
Week 6 = 09/10/08+4 (on hols)
Week 7 = 16/10/08 -8

I prefer the whizzer too! Cant stand the lumps catching the back of my throat! urgh!

Ive always whizzed. Not got a shaker.
I have 300ml water with mine, and have everything hot. mmmmm hot banana, hot strawb, hot choc, lovely !!!
Lynne x

All hot eh? I have choc hot and I have had vanilla and coffee but didn't like it...I don't care about the noise of the blender, mostly in the car so stop in service stations......

sumayyah

please try again
i use a shaker and put 400ml of water in my shakes. thing with the shaker you need to shake for at least a minute if not longer and you cant be limp wristed about it or yep there will be lumps. but sure all that shakings excersize right? lol

blender for me with less water to make it thick,then drink a pint of water to dilute it in my stomach,i dont like any flavour ,or soup,and dont like bars,had a tetra its ok ,i will be glad at xmas when its all over,yukky yuk yuk but i am still 100% ss so the will is still there i am not giving up cos i am fussy,even if the shakes tasted of chips i would say i did not like it,how i got obese is beyond me i dont like anything lol.....

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Hi p-sarah, i started off using the blender then the whizzer now i mostly use a shaker cos i can't be bothered with washing up, call me weird but i actually like the lumpy bits!!! ha ha!!
xx

MR2_Owner

Doing Slimming World
I use a blender or a stick whizzer without fail!

Can't bear lumps - they taste horrid to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 4
Syn Values 1