Shakes make me sick

charl101112

Hi everyone

I'm on day 3 of 100%...and struggling. I've had migraines and been feeling faint and weak since I started. Just had my first shake of day 3 and was instantly sick.

I've got one flavour of shake to last me the whole first week as chemist ran out of others. Do you think I might be better on the soup for example?

Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms and can you suggest something that might help please?

Oh dear poor you :( Have you tried mixing them with more water to make the flavour a bit weaker? I mix mine with 500ml water (just a thought) x

Yeah I have had the past 3 over-diluted to try and help but i think that made it worse. There's even more of it to try and get down haha! I knew this diet was going to be hard, I just didn't want it to make me ill!
x

might be worth giving your pharmacist a quick call hun! Good luck x

Are you putting it in a blender ... I first mixed it by hand thus made me sick when using a blender I'm fine:) . Also I have flighty less water in mine too make it thicker more of a milkshake consistency... And just drink more water through the day.if thus carries on I suggest you go back and discuss it with someone. Xx hope your ok ...

If you mix them in a blender with quite a bit of crushed ice they turn out like a macdonalds thick shake, far easier to drink! Hope you're better soon

I had migraines in week one but they're gone now. I'd be surprised if your headaches don't go away soon - week one is a nightmare for most people, so just ride it out and you'll be comfortable soon enough.

As soon as possible, you'll want to try the other flavours and types of food, though may be an idea to only get a few of each just to try them. Every little helps on this diet and you may actually be surprised at what you like to eat and what you don't like - never thought I'd like the flapjacks given the royal slating they take on these forums but now they're all I eat. Soup's nice to, imo, but pretty much every food item is devisive as lipotrim products seem to have that marmite-like love it or hate it feel to them.

Hi charl
Just to let you no the first week is always the worst in my opinion . I was on this the beginning of nov for 7 weeks and lost 2 1/2 stone . I then took a break for Christmas and this is my third day back and I have to say on many occasions today I felt like throwing in the towel . I just feel as if I done a round with mike Tyson lol , headaches blurred vision and generally feeling like crap, on top of that my well intentioned family telling me to give up . This is not an easy diet , so tonight I decided to check if I was in ketosis, and I am so all the best for now charl
Tigger xx

Thanks everyone.
I'm on day 4 now and I am starting to feel a lot better. Headaches are easing off a bit and feeling a bit less faint. So you were all right!

Definitely going to ask my pharmacist to order in the other flavours and whatnot for me. I don't think I can do it all on just the strawberry shake!!

Thanks everyone :) x

Glad to hear your feeling a little more positive! Good luck with the rest of your week x

I think that too may peoiple get hung up on the headches thing - Yes it is uncomfortable but very short lived. It will go away it's mostly mental as you think that not eating will give you a headache so you get one. As has been said after the firts week that will go away - just keep going!!

I think that too may peoiple get hung up on the headches thing - Yes it is uncomfortable but very short lived. It will go away it's mostly mental as you think that not eating will give you a headache so you get one. As has been said after the firts week that will go away - just keep going!!

Hmmm, I can assure you my headaches were extremely real, though thankfully short-lived. Does anyone else feel, for want of a better description, spaced-out at time.

Glad to hear your headaches are behind you btw! Now for the shockingly, delightfully high weight-loss. Bring it on.

Thanks everyone.
I don't think I can do it all on just the strawberry shake!!
Yikes, I started six days ago and I only have Strawberry shakes available for the next 2.5 weeks!

I must say I am not bored with the taste yet - long may it continue.

If you're saying that's all your pharmacist has in stock, then that's not good enough. My pharmacist orders in extra flapjacks just for me and it seems a bit out of order that yours won't do the same - they do, after all, get refunds if the food goes out of date so they never lose out.

My headaches were SAVAGE - but thankfully short lived.

I found that mixing the choc shake with boiling water with an artificial sweetner tablet made it like a hot chocolate and very drinkable.

best of luck - stick with it - it gets easier, honest....!

hey guys
im new here but i started lipotrim, 7 days ago. didnt get a chance to weigh in because i didnt get to the chemist before it shut, however i do feel lighter. i started 12stone 1 lbs would like to loose 1.5/2 stone! however im finding that i really cant seem to fit in my three shakes! im at uni and really busy and get 2 in at most. i drink a lot of water but wanted to know how not drinking enough shakes will effect my loss?? surely weight loss is calories in versus calories out so if im consuming less it cant slow my loss can it?

Three shakes gives you all the vitamins and minerals you need to keep you healthy, skipping one on a regular basis means you will be missing out. Can you do something other than a shake with one of your packs?? I found the biscuit worked for me, but everyone is diferent.Don't forget ketosis as a way of losing weight doesn't work like other diets so the calories in/calories out thing isn'tthe same. Good luck when you do get weighed, I'm sure you will lose that 1 1/2 stone in no time.

Last edited:
Back