Shakes make me sick

Ive just started and after having a shake (strawberry) I instantly felt sick and spaced out and confused. This subsided after an hour or so but then when i had one again later the same thing happend :cry: anyone else suffered with this and if so when will it stop!

Ive just started and after having a shake (strawberry) I instantly felt sick and spaced out and confused. This subsided after an hour or so but then when i had one again later the same thing happend :cry: anyone else suffered with this and if so when will it stop!

Not heard of anything like that. You may have an intolerance to something in the shakes, check with your Pharmacist to be on the safe side :)

I'm on day 5 now and the shakes make me sick too! I'd rather live on water than to have them tbh!

Today I added much less water so I could finish it all in 3-4 sips. It was thick and goopy. Also had a cup of water to wash it down. Oh and I hold my nose and stop breathing lol, that helps loads!!

I'd rather have it like that than having the taste in my mouth for longer. Don't forget to compensate by drinking lots of water after, plus it gets rid of the taste in your mouth.

Good luck hun Xx

Back