Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Shakey start, but working it now! :D

Discussion in 'Weight Loss via LT Maintenance' started by jen_jen, 4 April 2011 Social URL.

1. jen_jen

jen_jen Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.12%)
    Diet:
    Low calorie, calorie counting
    Sort of cheated while on the refeed week towards the end of the week, mother's day and all, and gained a pound :eek: BUT, I AM DETERMINED :)

I'm now officially on the Maintenance diet, two shakes a day and then the meal in the evening. I've opted for the Chocolate Whip (oh.. my ... god... *gobble gobble*) and the Orange Creme (mmmmmmm).

Feeling pretty confident about this so wish me luck!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    You are determined so you will succeed Jen Jen. Looking forward to be reading about your fab losses on maintenance! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.