Shaking and feeling weak

PhoenixSong

When I woke up this morning :(
But had a tesco chocolate bar, which was lovely, and I'm now feeling better. Although not 100%.

I can't remember from when I done CD, but how long should this feeling last? I'm on day 3 today....

I personally think day 3 is the worst! Ketosis may not have kicked in and its too early to see any dramatic loss. Keep at it, in the next few days you should start to feel more like your usual self (if not better). I really struggled with day 3 and part of day 4, but day 6 today and I feel on top of the world! Keep at it, pamper yourself and look forward to the next few days! Good luck! :)

To be honest i think it depends on how much weight you have to lose.Most people suggest more water and take lots of rest.If you don't feel up to it just take it easy,don't push yourself to hard.Hope you're feeling better soon.x

Thank you :)
I'm not even close to giving up or cheating. I am in the right place mentally and although I feel shaky I still feel good iykwim?
I've already lost 4lb which is amazing so I'm going to try not to weigh myself again until day 7!

I've had my first litre of water and am just taking it easy :)

I've got about 4.5 stone to lose now, and it was close to 5 stone when I started....

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be wake up feeling better.

Thanks for the encouragement, we can all do this! Can't wait to see the first stone gone!

Back