Shaking it to slimdom!

Hey Beth. I am not here very often. Have found a useful page on fb that is quite active and busy.

I am sorry you are having such a hard time honey. Is so difficult getting your head in the right place. Mine is slightly off kilter at the moment. People have stayed noticing my weight loss now and have become a bit blasé because of it I think. Am giving myself a couple of weeks break and then getting back on track next Monday. I have lost just under 2 stone in total now and feel a bit for this but still have a long way to go. Have some lovely clothes I need to shift the weight to get into.

Hope you get on track honey and stay on track too. Don't give in to temptation.

Charlie xx

Hey Beth. I am not here very often. Have found a useful page on fb that is quite active and busy. I am sorry you are having such a hard time honey. Is so difficult getting your head in the right place. Mine is slightly off kilter at the moment. People have stayed noticing my weight loss now and have become a bit blasé because of it I think. Am giving myself a couple of weeks break and then getting back on track next Monday. I have lost just under 2 stone in total now and feel a bit for this but still have a long way to go. Have some lovely clothes I need to shift the weight to get into. Hope you get on track honey and stay on track too. Don't give in to temptation. Charlie xx

So nice to hear from u Charlie! Don't think there are many of the old bunch on here now! I've got through today!
2 stone is amazing!! Well done u xxxx

Charlie.... What the Facebook one? Xx

Day 2 nearly over with!!

This time I have boiled some eggs and got ham at the ready incase I wanna binge! I just stuff a egg in my mouth and hug my water bottle! My hairdresser has started Cambridge today, so was nice to hear positive stuff about meal replacement diet! Xx

I can't believe it's day 3! Just few more hours and another day over with and closer to slimdom! Xx

Day 4!!! My son is going away with his friends this weekend, so although I won't be cooking all weekend, I will also be on my own all weekend! Gotta keep busy, my house is gonna be super clean!!

Back