Shall I be brave...

I will succeed!!!
...and take the new clothes I got today on holiday (let me elaborate).

Something weird happened today - I went clothes shopping and didn't leave feeling sad!

Rather, I have bought 2 pairs of teeny shorts and cute tops as well as a very clingy dress.

I felt all chuffed and happy before but now I am thinking I might take them back in fear I don't look like I do in the shiny mirrors in the shop.

Shall I just be brave and get my pins out for the first time in ages (apart from swimwear, but even then I crab shuffle to the water source ditching saronge en route) or shall I stay in the safety of 3/4 pants?

I don't trust OH's opinion as he swit swoos me regardless lol!

Last edited:
Go for it!

get them out!!!!
why not! you have done so well, if you have got it flaunt it, and if your OH thinks you look great then what more do you need?
Wear them with pride knowing how fantastic you have done... xxx

I don't trust OH's opinion as he swit swoos me regardless lol!

I know that feeeling my OH would send me out looking like a beached whale aslong as he got to see a bit more skin!!

I say, go ahead and wear them, be brave and get a tan on those sexy legs! you must ahve liked what u looked like when you tried them on, and granted, the real life- light does not give the same affect the the changing rooms can give any minger the 'come to bed' affect Haha, BUT, i firmly believe that ul look just as good.. and i tink u should brave it, and if your still concerned, fone a brutally honest yet supportive girlfriend! x

Wear your new clothes with pride, you have earned it with all your hard work, have a wonderful time showing off your legs and have a fantastic holiday, congratulations to you. X

WEAR THEM. Look how young and pretty you are! Once you get to my age you'll look back and go "OMG I was gorgeous and didn't know it!".

Get those new clothes on and enjoy every minute of looking and feeling slimmer, you have worked hard for this so enjoy :) x

You're all right - I need to be brave...and I also NEED to put some form of tanning agent on my legs before we leave!!! hehehe xxx

Go on sticky be brave and do it, im sure you will look fab hun :)

Lol...go for it!
You have done so well, be pleased and proud of your achievement!!

xxx

Go for it...
I bet you look lovely if your pretty new clothes so show them, and your great legs off!

Get it done - relax and enjoy your holiday - And all the attention from your OH.

L xxx

Back