Shall i or not?!

yummymummy1985

This week hasn't been great for me emotionally and eating (snacking) my week of sw meals haven't been bad but my chocolate an snacking have been a major problem! I'm also very skint this week and group would be a problem although I could scrape some together to go if I really want to.
So this week along with all factors am not sure wether to go to group weigh in! What do you all think? :)

I would go, if i didnt then i would fall off the wagon :(

I didnt go to class last week because i was poorly, a mixture of falling off the wagon too due to feeling like cr@p and not going to get weighed messed me up a bit. Im back on track now, but i know i need someone to weigh me each week otherwise i'd never get back on the wagon!

If you can go then definitely go. By not going the only person you are cheating is yourself.
For me, skipping weigh in has on more than one occasion been the start of a slippery slope. By going, you can drW a line under that bad week and start again!

It's those weeks where you have struggled that its even more important to go to class. It's easy to go when things are going well but going when life is difficult can make the difference between staying on plan and falling off permanently.

Hi

I definitely agree with the others. Motivation IS the key remember, so in order to be a Yummy Mummy, keep goin. It's very hard at times, but don't let the bad weeks get the better of you, thrive off them to motivate you more. Shame I don't listen to my own advice really, haha xx

Also, if you miss this week then you have to pay double next week so if you are scraping the cash together this week you will have to find double next week!

GO!!!!!!! you will properly tumble off that wagon if you dont go......its weeks like this that you need to go and get the motivation and fully adress the problem.

Back