Shall i start cambridge?

becks2012

Shall I start cambridge, I need go loose 3 stone. Im so unhappy with my weight at the moment. Have cut down, followed weight watchers. Lost a stone but nothing seems to be happening anymore! Stuck in a rut!

becks2012 said:
Shall I start cambridge, I need go loose 3 stone. Im so unhappy with my weight at the moment. Have cut down, followed weight watchers. Lost a stone but nothing seems to be happening anymore! Stuck in a rut!

I would advice Atkins.. Cambridge is ok but you will gain it all back once you incorporate food to your diet. It will ruin your metabolism so a few weeks later you will struggle. Atkins is amazing - buy the book it's only £6 on amazon and I have lost so much since I started. Plus u can exercise :) keep fit and eat good food whilst in kito & still having a weight loss. Gd Luck x

I would love to loose 3 stone. I am in the right mind set now to get skinny and I am looking for a complete life change! I'll have a look into Atkins...so thank you for that :)

Whatever one I choose to do, I am going to start on Monday, wish me luck :) xx

becks2012 said:
I would love to loose 3 stone. I am in the right mind set now to get skinny and I am looking for a complete life change! I'll have a look into Atkins...so thank you for that :)

Whatever one I choose to do, I am going to start on Monday, wish me luck :) xx

Well of course everyone is different so have a look online and do some research. I told u about CD because I was on it for 4 weeks then switched to Atkins.. Whilst I was on it I was very ill but again your system may be diff.. Atkins is a change for life and you don't gain the water weight as long as you eat limited carbs :) (under 20g) then increase until you feel is right for ur weight loss. Side Note: £45 a week for CD personally became too much.. Gd Luck and keep me posted x

Back