Shall I start Xenical??

dizzy40

Hello!

I am at the end of my tether with my weight.... need to lose 5 plus stone. Tried every diet under sun for last 20 years and still a fatty!!!! Am now considering getting Xenical - I have a Dr appointment on monday about something else and may ask for it? Am scared of the side effects but I am hoping I will be well disciplined and re-educated on healthy food again. Is there a lot of love out there for xenical? Thanks for your advice, diz x

Read through the two threads for new starters. if you follow the 'rules' you don't have side effects. Let us know what you decide to do.

dizzy40 said:
Hello!

I am at the end of my tether with my weight.... need to lose 5 plus stone. Tried every diet under sun for last 20 years and still a fatty!!!! Am now considering getting Xenical - I have a Dr appointment on monday about something else and may ask for it? Am scared of the side effects but I am hoping I will be well disciplined and re-educated on healthy food again. Is there a lot of love out there for xenical? Thanks for your advice, diz x

Hiya,
Xen is not the magic answer! ... But will help, everyone's different regarding side effects, so you will just have to find out for your self!!.. If indeed Your serious about doing it.. Then go get some and join the happy followers on here!.. A great group of people and the motivation is second to none!!!.. Good luck and nice to meet you!!
Sam...

Have a look at this thread Xenical isn't a magic pill, don't expect miracles and for the weight to magically vanish. A lot of people come into Xenical which high expectations and the truth is, you have to work hard at it, follow the rules, drink plenty and exercise if you're able to do so.

Xenical only removes a third of the fat, so pretty much you're still in control and it's you that has to do the work. I wouldn't worry about the side effects if you follow the rules, you won't get them.

Back