shape changes

So sorry to hear about losing your baby. Totally understandable to gain weight after that. But now you've done so well, well done dear!

I'm so sorry to hear you lost a baby. That is really sad :(
thanks guys , im ok (ish) now , i try to think that everything happens for a reason. trite but keeps us sane :0) and i just need to look at our issabella , our mirracle child born way too early to feel blessed :0) ( even when she tortures me :0))

m going to be a hotty !!!!! LOL ill post hubby a pic to torture him whoop whoop !!!!(just have to find someone to tie me into the bloomin contraption that is my basque

ME ME ME!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Hi woofy!

mr jim !!!!!
what woulf *she* say ???LOL

*SHE* allows me to dream Sukie. :)

LOL, I haven't gone out of my way to mention it woofy. :)

I didn't get to the age I am and stay married so long by being stupid woofy. ;)

*SHE* allows me to dream Sukie. :)
:eek:(((((blush)))))):eek:
dont think ive ever been part of anyones 'dream' before LOL!!!!!

lol if only :0)

Miss Sukie, Ive seen your pictures on facebook remember so I know u is FOXY!!! ; O )

WOOP! WOOP!

Woofy X

dont think ive ever been part of anyones 'dream' before

I doubt that somehow Sukie.

lol (((blush)))) thanks guys but believe me when i say that the confidence comes waaaaayyyyyyy after the weight loss , but i KNOW my hubba loves me ;o)

after having bella and loosing the initial 'baby weight' i was 18 and a half stones and a size 24 really wasnt doing the job (convinced myself they were very small sizes :0) )
after lighter life i was a 12 then when i started eating on rtm and running i dropped to a small 10 which didnt suit me (looked too old :eek:)
so i maintatined pretty much at a nice size 12 until i lost the baby last sep then i started eating again for the wrong reasons again but i managed to stop before it got out of hand :0) i started feeling really tired and lethargic again so i kinda clicked i was on a road to nowhere :0) im feeling so much better again , long may it reign :0)

I'm so sorry about your baby Suki :gen126:
At least you didn't give up all together and nipped it in the bud before you went back up to a size 24.
It's a battle we're all going to fight for life I'm afraid :sigh:

Back