shape changes

I didn't have any problems love, but then I had a really good career and loved every minute of it Sukie. o what places do you remember?

think dad was at mill hill after we left holland but we lived in corby and he commuted.
we then went to aldershot in about 1982 for 4 years .
then we were in donnington for only 9 months.
after that we lived in bushey (not sure where dad worked then) we were there a couple of years before our last posting to deepcut which we left dec 1988 to move up here.

I was really lucky, I had great postings, Germany, Cyprus (twice), Singapore, Canada, Hong Kong and a 6 month exchange tour in Oz and NZ Sukie.

LOL, It's only once in a blue moon I log on in the evenings woofy

oh nice jim , my dad hates the sun , foreighners (married one ) and anything else not english so he turned down all the goodies , grrrr

That's funny Sukie, I'm the first one in 3 generations not to marry a foreigner, I'm a real mongrel mix of Nordic, Scandinavian and English. The postings were great, we both loved the places the Army sent me.

i love to travel , hubby works for cunard so i get to do allot still , was at sea for 9 years myself , i loooove the heat , sun and anything different , definately not my dads daughter :0) mind talk about mongrel , my daughter is quarter english , dutch , swedish and danish , mmmmmm heavy cumbrian accent though LOL quite cute !! very common !!!!pmsl!!! bless her

LOL, another mongrel like me then Sukie.

oh yes !! bless her x

Back