shape changes

Suki, I forgot to say that I've been struggling to stay focused the last couple of days (that's why I've not been around). Last night and this morning I kept thinking about what you said "If I don't keep going forward what's there to go back to". Those words have really kicked me up the arse and now have my focus back so thankyou :)

Suki, I forgot to say that I've been struggling to stay focused the last couple of days (that's why I've not been around). Last night and this morning I kept thinking about what you said "If I don't keep going forward what's there to go back to". Those words have really kicked me up the arse and now have my focus back so thankyou :)
ah jaybar what a nice thing for you too say , im soooooo pleased i could help (even if i didnt know it !!:D) those words were spoken by one of the lighter life psychologists and for some reason stuck so fast in my mind that 2 years later they are still with me :0) ill post the picture of the words and pick on my fridge, youll see there the horrible state i was in , and now when i feel losses are too slow i look at that to see what ive left behind , and you know what ! bring on the fight because it truly is worth fighting for :0)

its taken allot for me to post this , not my finest hour .
3 and a half years ago in italy , cant believe i wore a bikini top , didnt care too much i guess !!!
930-albums1057-picture6334.jpg

well love, there's your before's and after's for you. What a change, you should be very proud of yourself.

thankyou jim , i am (most of the time )
after 2 years you start to change the goal posts i guess (well us women do LOL)
it really does seem like a different version of me in every way when i look back ,thank god for our ability to change :0)

Your transformation is truly amazing Suki. When I have lost some weight I too will post a nasty before piccy -Look out :eek:
Those words have really struck a chord with me too :)

The transformation is amazing Sukie. You look like a totally different person in that picture.

I too will post my most hideous picture when I have lost some weight. I still keep meaning to get someone to take a recent pic to put on my avatar.

WOW Sukie!!! Well done for being so brave to post this picture. I understand it must have been hard. U have come so far, hunni, ur a right little cracker : o )

Woofy X

ah bless ya woofie xxx

HALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm here, *SHE* is teaching her Yoga Class.

hellooo trouble

:D Want to talk dirty :D

LOL. I'm bored, always am when I'm on my own. I do have some jobs to do, :sigh: *SHE* always leaves me jobs to do when she is out.

thee hee , no wonder , shes trying to keep you out of trouble :D

Yeah, well she knows what I'm like Sukie. She calls me a "Disaster In A Bucket" if I'm not busy. :(

lol ive grown up being called 'an accident waiting to happen ' cut from the same cloth !!!

:D Looks like it love.

When I left Uni' and joined the Para Reg, my Father went Mad, said I was doing it to discredit his Reputation in the Army. I then passed out with credit and he was astonished! I only joined up because he always called me a wimp. It's all mind over matter love.

ahhhh ex army dad too he !!! mine was a wo2 in the raoc (blanket stacker) thee hee love telling him that . typical army bloke , nothing is ever good enough , still tells us he didnt want us and that were useless tools :0) !!! difference now is i know different ( he does too really just doesnt know how to tell us :0). feel sorry for him really .)

Well now, what a coincidence Sukie. I was 3 years Para, 22 Years RAOC. Ordnance wise I was a Staff Clerk, then programmer/Analyst and endedup as a Conductor RAOC. Your Dad will understand what was.

:eek: :eek: got to go, *SHE* has called, got to pick her up! :eek:

lol it is a small world he !! my dad did the full 22 got out in 88 hard time for him adjusting , he was sooo instotutionalised

Back