Share your *MENUS* please (Atkins and Low carb)

Well i'm on track now i think... today

B = boiled egg
L = salad with mackerel and sprinkle of grated cheese
D = chicken thighs and beansprouts with cream cheese (sounds awful but tastes really nice!!)
oh and i've been picking at olives.. bout 8 of the little lovelies

THE CHEESEBURGER PIE WAS AMAZING!!!! managed to leave hubby some and he loved it too... am just gonna pop to shops now and buy scales so i'm not guessing at stuff... hope everyone's having a good day x

Diet Coke is fine, as long as its coke zero and not normal diet stuff, as it contains citric acid. It doesn't affect everyone, but many of us stall with citric acid or can even come out of ketosis, so try the following as they contain malic or phosphoric acid, which is fine :)

Coke Zero
Dr Pepper Zero
Asda Diet coke
Asda Cherry Diet Coke

I think Sainsburys and Tesco's own brands don't contain citric acid either, just check the label. Dr Pepper Zero is my fave, I treat myself to a can a day, its delish!

Today so far I had:

B: coffee with cream, streaky bacon with a sliced boiled egg (finally tired of fried eggs!)
L: tomato, avocado, rocket and cucumber salad with a dash of hot sauce and some "bread" made out of peanut butter which didn't turn out right. My first peanuts for about 6 weeks...I hope I am OK with them.

Dinner will be lamb chops with salad and green beans.

Thanks for the info about coke, JCH_WK72!
I used to drink diet coke, but switched to supermarket own brands a few months ago (actually not for dieting reasons, for price reasons since I realised they actually taste as good as coke)
Now I can feel slightly more virtuous about my cola addiction!

Oh I wish this thread was still active as its my first day back on the wagon and this thread has so much useful information/fab ideas!! Thank you!! X

Back