Share your *MENUS* please (Atkins and Low carb)

just one babe and some beef stock x

Ooh i found a really low carb ready made stock so brought it now i have a reason to use it. How much do you use? Im only used to making a fat boy chilli need to learn how to make a skinny minnie one

oh i dunno love just did it by eye x

ladies i bought old el paso chilli in a glass jar,

i normally do packets BUT that was about 60G carbs per 100g!!!!

The jar was 5.6 carbs per 100g and there was 400 g in the jar....3 meals with a side dish 2 without mmmmmm

Id make my own i think. We were talking about this earlier, funny how you didnt know but made it. Bet it tasted lovely.

Dry fry mince add a can of tomatos, some beef stock and as much chilli as you like then let it simmer for as long as you like. I put mine in the slow cooker for a few hrs. Simples

Ooh sorry forgot to say i thicken with a little gravy granules if it needs it and add mushrooms and peppers if you like too

Ooo will have to give a chilli a whirl!

Im now hungry after readin this, gonna have a lully bubble bath to take my mind off it as Im not "hungry" just on the wont

Woofy x

really enjoyed my chilli and no 'issues' with the tummy this morning either :D:D:D:D:D

Im gonna cook it 2m but I couldnt find the jar you used, Missy. Thats bloody village tesco`s for you DOH!

Woofy x

i made chilli but didnt use jar sauce

mince
1 tbls onions
3 tbls tin tomatoes
50mls gravey
chili powder,gruond cumin,ground corrianda to tast
yummy :)

wow can i join in......you all seem to be doin well on atkins, how do you know what to eat.....
I lurrrveeee chicken cheese eggs sausages bacon but dont like fish, pork so not sure what to have. am i right in thinking youhave cream with tea and coffee, can eat butter and fry eggs in oil as normal......

stick to green leaf veggies and plenty of meat and fat and you'll do fine Fattea. :)

Back