Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Cant remember if its been mentioned before but Rosemary Conley chocolate mousse................ O M G.............. absobloomingflaminlutely gorgeous and only 2 points per pot

plus the pot's huge! love them!

Anyone tried the Kellogg's Special K "Bliss mint chocolate" bar at only 1.5pts? They are YUMMY!!!!!!! £2.19 a box in Tesco and in Morrisons - not sure about anywhere else :) I have 3 boxs,lol! ;)

I've discovered - instead of super noodles at 10 points a pack (at least, that's what I worked it out to be)

I put a 150g pack of straight to wok noodles in a plastic bowl with 200ml water and 1 tsp bouillon - tastes almost the same, but 4 points :D
Well, the noodles are 3.5, and I added a lil for the bouillon :)

Just discovered the straight to wok rice noodles are 2.5 points :D
I have them as a meal, it fills me up enough to not need anything else :)

xx

Normally I can't help myself though... I'd end up eating all the packets of cookies in the whole packet! :p

I quite like WW fruities :) they're not too expensive and only 0.5 pts!
Only got a pack of 3 tubes this week so will have to get more next week!

xx

Haven't tried the mints.

I got some of the caramel and chocolate things, and they don't taste of caramel OR chocolate!
The inside bit tastes strongly of peanut, and I hate peanuts :p

Definitely getting some more strawberry fruities next week, and may try the citrus ones :)

i have just discovered co-op fizzy strawberry lances! yumyum...for a 1/3 of a packet 1.5pts or 4pts for a whole packet and they are vegetarian!
They are great if you need a sweet fix, also if you snip the laces into bits (1cm) and put them in a bowl you can just dip into them whenever you want something sweet and they seem to last longer!

Also you get 3 packs for a pound!
numnum enjoy :drool:
x

I've not read every page of this thread so this may have already be mentioned but I absolutely love the ww cherry bakewells and they are only 2.5pts each, they taste the same, if not better than the mr kipling ones too :D

oooh this thread is fab!

I was just going to mention the WW cherry bakewells. YUM!!! I also like jumbo snack a jacks for my savoury fix and french fries are yummy too.

For cake lovers,
The fabulous bakin boys - fabulous cupcake 2.5 each,
each cake individually wrapped and gorgous (also have lots of chocolate on for a chocolate hit)

Have just found these lovely snacks in Tescos, in the wholefood section, they are made by Hummdingers.

Black Bean Crackers - they are 104 cals for 25g - 2 points.

Crispy Soy Beans - they are 92 cals for 25g - 1.5 points.

I worked out that if you have 25g mixed bag of the above then it works out at 1.5 points and thats plenty for a mid morning or mid afternoon snack! Really yummy!

Probably been said before but this thread is HUOIGE so:

Walkers baked crisps at 1.5 points a pack they are much nicer than other low cal alternatives

Bertolli Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce - was getting the WW pesto and parmesan one but changed to this as its loads nicer for spag bol and all the other mince based dishes. Thinks its 1ish

Mini milks - at 0.5 it is almost criminal

WW Rich Toffee bars - 1.5 are pretty damn tasty. Have heard Kit Kats are low but not found any confirmation, any one elighten me??

Marmite is always a contraversial 0 pointer but i love it on toast

Heinz soup cream of range - I would of thought high but i am pretty sure they are low. Think mushroom was lower than tomato but at a difference of 0.5 or something low. Tend to be nicer than the WW soup at around 1/1.5 a serving

Hope i have made a nice contribution for my 1st post :D

Hi Matt,
Welcome to MM's :)
I think the kitkats are 2.5 for a 2 finger size, so not bad at all :)

I'll have to look for that bertolli sauce as 2pts for half a jar is fab :)

Back