Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Theyre WW ones :)

On special at Morrisons, I think the Ciabattas were 44p and the doughballs (which are also gorgeous) 64p for 8

Another thing I found at Morrisons which I havent seen before was WW Cheese Tortilla chips.... 1 point per bag

Oooh, the cheese tortilla chips are good, i got some last week. Will need to check out the ciabatta and doughballs, r they in frozen section? x

Thanks, ill get on to that this week!

hi all, had a good day today until the couple of nacho and cheese a min ago, but all gone now. in the uk you can get a much bigger selection of ww products than here in ireland.:(:(:(

Just had half a M & S pasta with tuna & sweetcorn (200g) at 3 1/2 points and a mango & passion fruit dessert at 1 1/2 points. Both from their eat well range and both gorgeous

Irene xx

This thread is great..have a large list of things I NEED!!....Only trouble is ive got nothing desserty in, and after reading 31 pages of nice things, am really in need!!

A couple of bits to add

Malteasers, standard bag 3.5 points
Turkish delight, 3.5 points
Kinder egg 1.5 points..and a free toy!!!
Curly wurly - 2.5 points
Fudge - 2.5 (could be 2)
Yep I lurve chocolate!!!

Bernard matthews wafer thin turkey ham is only 0.5 for 4 slices!

Go ahead crispy slices (3 pack) 3 points, nice though!

Anna x

Just found WW mango & passionfruit smoothies and raspberry & blackberry smoothies at Morrisons. Just a point each. Come in boxes of 3

Irene xx

I also didnt like the dessert tubes :(
I got some rainbow drops today, but there's no nutrition info on the pack, am scared to eat them in case they are more points!...Is it the standard 27p ish bag that you speak of??

yeh I tryed them to they were awful :(
thats the only w/w product I dont like

has any 1 tryed the w/w frozen deserts:
strawberry
chocolate
banofie

There g8 :D

I also didnt like the dessert tubes :(
I got some rainbow drops today, but there's no nutrition info on the pack, am scared to eat them in case they are more points!...Is it the standard 27p ish bag that you speak of??

You need to go to the top of this page and click on 'search this thread' and type in Rainbow Drops. There have been others on here raving about them 'n loving them. They're really low. 1 point a bag I think.

Hope this helps. xx

Has anyone tried the ww desserty things, like angel delight, in a tubey thing!! 1 pt. just wondering, but will try it later, so will post anyway!!!

the banoffee one was ok but the chocolate was minging

Not sure which desserts they are, were they frozen? I have tried a chocolate mousse one, a lemon meringue one and their cheesecakes. I love desserts. Just had a WW chocolate sponge pudding 3 points

Tesco H/L meals were always a favorite of mine...Have just had the chilli and wedges - (6p) yummy!
You seem to get more than in the WW, and in my opinion they taste less "good" lol

Back