Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Low point-chicken Korma!!

Hey peeps.
Thought i would just share...

Found a brill sauce mix for Chix Korma.
Schwartz have just brought out a pkt mix for 2½ points !!!!
Ive just worked out its only 13½ points for 3 servings(if you use 2 teaspoons oil).

I love Korma but rarely have it as the points are very high,so im defo going to be trying this.(hope its nice)
XX

ooh let me know what the korma is like, im addicted to korma lol

Asda's Good For You Korma is only around 9 points for the whole jar - 570ml. Serves 4. Lush!

oooh i think a trip to asda is imminent :D i tried the WW one but it just didnt taste right to me.

oooh i think a trip to asda is imminent :D i tried the WW one but it just didnt taste right to me.

You will like this one. We buy it even when I'm not point counting. It's just like normal Korma.

Lovin your name btw. :D

Just the sauce.....no chicken or rice...........:eek:

A lovely recipie I have tried tonight is stewed apple with chopped bread on top, a little melted marg and some sweetener or sugar and baked in the oven until the bread goes crunchy. It was delicious and a sweet fix. You can work out the points according to how much bread/sugar/marg etc you use. Mine came to three points and was well worth it.

ww garlic and herb dough balls. got them from asda, cant remember how much but they are 2 points for half a pack (8 in a pack) and they were really nice.
will be buying them again

Not read all the pages back, so this may already be on here, but Cadbury's Creme Eggs are 3.5 points, which I think is soooo worth it :D

x

This is actually the best news I've ever heard!! Don't know if it's been mentioned before but Quark is 0.5point per heaped tablespoon - it's not quite as nice as normal cream cheeses on its own but lovely on crispbreads with a bit of black pepper, salsa and a slice of ham! Also dead useful for using in cooking - I put it in a lot of my pasta sauces to cream them up!xx

oooh the quark thing sounds nice, i like cottage cheese on crispbreads with a smear of pesto, it might work with quark too for even less points. Thanks for the tip

Quark? I've never heard of it. Hmmmmm, adorn my deerstalker and get investigating me thinx. ;)

walkers french fries only 1 point per bag

See this really bothers me..... according to the online WW tracker, french fries are 1.5 points. If they are 1 point then I'm being diddled out of half a point every time I have a bag........ that's a whole apple..... or a jumbo caramel snack a jack..... or two satsumas!! Dammit!

I always use my WW calculator working points out using calorie and sat fat info on pack

Ingredients and size of pack could have changed and so WW site could be wrong

Irene x

I have the same prob with snack a jacks!!! ive been counting french fries as 1.5, will check with calculator!!

x

I'm thinkin WW online tracker is fab but if I gotta double check all the points I'm putting in............ well that's just pants innit? Hmmm, slightly delighted if French Fries are just 1 point! Little trickle of happiness just came over me - yay! How sad?? PMSL!! :D

Really? Well then that does explain alot - maybe I should just rely on my own calculations from now on! Dya know what - that' really bugs me! They bother to set it up, you'd think they'd be checking the points too eh? Grrr!

Back