Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Speaking of popadoms, normal ones are fine. Sharmans (is that right?!) do 8 ready to eat popadoms for 0.5 each.

I actually bought the tesco version of low fat naan bread - 2 points each - quite big and really delicious.... mmmm.

anyone know of any cheap 0.5p yogurts? as ww are £1.50 per pack 4.
also i had a meringue with ww yog but was wondering if i had tbsp of forest fruits how many points are they?
thanks for your help ladies
diane

put them into the microwave for 10 seconds mmmmmm

Hi

Birds Eye Original Chicken Fillet Burgers are only 2.5 points each (4.5 for two). They're a really good size, and really really tasty! I've had them cut up and added to a Caesar Salad, in a sandwich and as a meal with Mashed Potatoes - and highly recommend them. You can get a bag of 8 original burgers for £4, so cheap too! :)

They also do a Cajun flavoured version which are the same points - haven't tried these yet.

Twigs
xx

Tesco snack selection, skips,frazzles,wotsits and quavers (well the tesco versions) ranging from 1.5 to 2 points and very tasty.

Only £1.69 for 16 packs

Tesco got Irish Yogurts (1 point each) on offer so 12 for 3pounds. They are smaller than ww but creamier and yummy.

is that the chocolate tesco ones ? they are lovely for something sweet

Asda have got six pack bag of worcestershire sauce french fries on offer. I was wondering 1pt or 1.5 pts ? for one bag that is !

This is my best find ever so far and knocked me for 6

Aunt Bessies frozen yorkshire puddings, the ones in the little foil trays that bake in 20 minutes are gorgeous and bake up really nice and the best bit is they are

NIL POINTS :talk017:

I know thats what i thought, lol was out there like Santa cheking it twice but it is in fact a truth

Calories per pudding 10

Sat fat 0.2

It says new improved recipe on the box, hw right they are :D

wow thats amazing!!

I like the Options Hot Chocolate drinks to squash my chocolate cravings 0.5pt for each individual sachet!!!:D

Back