Sharing favourites & new discoveries

What are the kcals etc on yours?

Will check tonight. I've got the Vanilla chocoalte and Black Cherry one this afternoon, and that's def 1.5 ... so hopefully without the Black Cherry it's 1 :)

treats

orange and choc muller light 1p
butternut squash crisps with chilli mayo 0.5p
jelly sweets as much as u want for free points, jelly, gelotine, water, i put them in silicone cake cups and make jelly disks, mmmmmmmmm
:D

Well the big pots of Muller are 165g, the packet on the vanilla with choc and orange with choc values per 100gs are 52cal and 0.3 sf .... which with the ww cal still makes it 1.5 points.

And I agree - definatly worth it :)

Sainsburys bgty parsnip , butternut squash and ginger soup is rather nice. could've handled a liitle less ginger but will buy it again 2pts for the whole can (meant to serve 2)

Also ww luxury strawberry iced merringue desserts, a bit on the small side but 1.5points and really sweet. My freind says theres a choccie one too will have to try that

ww luxury iced chocolate brownie dessert 2pts each OMG!!!!!

Im just reading that right now and its making my mouth water mmm

the new ww cheese bites are really nice and taste just like mini cheddars. Bad news is that they are 1 point for a bag cos there's only about 7 in a bag!! could easily eat 2 bags

Wow seriously tasty thread. Loads of good stuff here. Gonna read it again tomorrow and write down all the good stuff. Love yorkshires.

Last time I was on the diet I use to have 6 slices of French toast with super light soft cheese and wafer thin ham for about 2.5 points(but I will have to check that and get back to you)

quorn southern style burgers.. dunno how long they've been out but they're absolutely lovely and only 2 points a burger - yum :D

me too ;)

Ritter sport, mini ones - 4 squares of lovely lovely choc for 2 points. Nom nom nom.

Only problem is they come in trays of 12 ;)

xx

Ritter sport, mini ones - 4 squares of lovely lovely choc for 2 points. Nom nom nom.

Only problem is they come in trays of 12 ;)

xx

You see my downfall is that Id scoff the lot and want more!

And the chipstick crisps are only 1.5 each too, i LOVE the ready salted ones

Back