Sharing favourites & new discoveries

i have a new obsession for ww salmon and broccoli melt and ww mushroom and broccoli melt, i have never tried anything so gorgeous in my life!!!! i would definatly recommend them there to die for!!! xxx

oh yeah thats lovely. my favourite ww meal is the sausage and mash, lovely with some extra veg!! and yes love the salmon one too

Been on a bit of an M & S kick lately as they are just over the road from work. Just had the count on us vegetarian lasagne for 5 points (M&S say 5.5 but WW say 5) and one of their gorgeous pro biotic creamy tropical yoghurts which are 1 point each. Lasagne was really delicious well worth 5 points!

Granny Pinks
x

WW Chocolate Eclairs

Just had a chocolate eclair and yum yum yum. They are only 1.5 pts each although I could eat the whole packet :17729:

Oh, same with the eclairs!

... I actually ate the whole packet once :eek:
Still frozen too!

xx

Oh, same with the eclairs!

... I actually ate the whole packet once :eek:
Still frozen too!

xx

I could have done the same.. Im tempted to eat the whole packet, but I am trying so hard to resit tempation!!

mmh those sound so good

Just been in ASDA this morning and they have these Birds Eye Healthy Eating frozen meals for £1 - got a chilli with potato wedges, fish pie and cottage pie - all 4.5pts each which seems pretty good. Had the chilli before and its really nice.

The John West tuna in the pouch - Lime and cracked black pepper is gorgeous and only 2.5pts for the whole pack. They do an italian herb but not tasted that. (its also only 79p in B&M bargains)

The birds eye healthy options Beef Hotpot is really nice too. It is 5.5 points and I have it inside a giant yorkshire pudding from asda which is 4 points. Blummin lush meal for 9.5 points. You really think you are eating something you shouldn't be.

Are those Aunt Bessie Yorkies REALLY only 9.8 cals per each? Astounding - I'm intending to live off at least 70 a day if so!
An old fave of mine for when I want to feel I've had a mega pud but without incurring all the points of a mega pud is to take 2 of the M&S Meringue nests (usually they are lush and chewy tho disappointingly I point them at 1.5 for two which is more than WW point most meringue nests but the chewiness does make them worth it) then I take a pot of their Count On Us Chocolate Mousse, pile the mousse on top of the meringue, plonk the other one on top and dive into my 3 point Chocolate pavlova. Raspberry works well and I add fresh raspberries alongside - mmm...

Last edited:
Whilst I'm thinking of low pointing staples, I virtually live off stir fry at the moment. 75g Quorn (1 point), loads of no point Veg, Half a chopped birds eye chilli coz I like things hot, 100g fresh noodles (2 points) and half a sachet of Tescos soy, lemongrass and Wasabi stir fry sauce (1 point) - a decent sized tasty 4 point meal

I am loving the sound of the meringues with the chocolate mousse. Just so happens I will be passing a M&S today so I will put aside 3 points to dive into that tonight.

I hope you enjoy - it really does deal with my sweet tooth cravings. Once when I felt on the edge of a dietry relapse I had four meringues and two mousses :eek: . It worked though and I was soon on the straight and narrow once more with only 6 points spent

Back