Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Also, a really good no-point dinner is an egg white omelette. You can cook it in that fry-light stuff, but i prefer olive oil as the tast is just nicer - and it only has a couple of points.
It's really good with salad and is excellent if you've overindulged!

I've just had a Birdseye Healthy Options chicken curry ready meal, it was only 5 points but really tasty and good if you can't be bothered to cook properly!

Just though I would share some of my WW friendly co-op discoveries:
Jumbo snack a jacks £1 (am i right in thinking they are 1.5pts? for the caramel?)
ice gems £1 for 6 pack
birds eye healthy options meals two for £2

Just thought I would pass it on :) xx

i thought junbo snack a jacks were 0.5 each?????????????????

tesco giant yorkshire pudding frozen meal with beef, think its less than 4 points and cheap as chips to buy
xx

hi i just thought id add a little recipe of my own that ive been craving and just figured out i can have for little points.

Asda's Meat Free Frozen Meatballs 1.5 for 5 or 3.5 for 10 cooked in the oven,
chop an onion,as many mushrooms as you want, garlic cloves and chillis
lightly fry in a wok
add a tin of chopped tomatoes or 2
once meatballs are cooked cut into quarters and add to wok.

VOILA!!!!!!!!!!! Spicy Meatballs

i personally serve with cous cous and its sooooooooooooo filling.

enjoy! x

Last edited:
Hi, just thought I'd add this if anyone likes garlic bread lol.

Last week I bought a ww garlic ciabatta (3.5 points) to have with my ww spag bol meal. It was really nice so decided to get the same this week. Went to asda and they had asda healthy option. You get two ciabattas in one pack, they are the same size as the ww one, cheaper and turns out they are only 2.5 points each! I was really chuffed with myself! lol :D:D

Had 1 tonight and they're just as tasty, less points, cheaper and still have one left for during the week! he he ;)

Did anyone know that a normal tin of john west tuna is 4 points, but the new non drain tin is only 2 points??? I love having a full tin with mayo and chopped cucumber on brown toast. yum! xx

Dunno if these have already been mentioned but imo well worth it :D

Freezer Ice lolly poles (you know the ones - school kids buy em in the summer for 10p each or something) - 0.5 points per Ice Pole :D !! And asda have them on offer atm, 50p for 20!

Aaand

Cauldron Veggie sausages - currently the only ones I've found that taste as good as meat sausages and instead of 4.5 points per meat sausage, the veggie ones are only 4points for 4!!

Can't go wrong eh?

I also LOVE the hartleys 10cal jellies - 0points :p

Ooh and those fish and sauce in a bag things that have been on tv are lush! The samon with lemon and herb butter is 5pts for the whole thing, great with 0pt salad and boiled potatoes :D

If you like sweet popcorn flavour at the cinema....

Snack a jacks choc chip rice cakes taste quite similar, they are lovely and only 1pt each!! :D

Just for information - Morrison's 'Eat Smart' range of ready meals now has the points printed on the side :)

I'm on a v v tight budget at the moment as I'm out of work. I normally make my own pasta sauce, but rarely I'm a bit lazy. Sainsburys Basics Tomato Pasta sauce is only 1.5 points for half a jar, and it's only 36p a jar. I used to make my own garlic tomatoey bread by using a wholemeal pitta slice in half, a bit of Sains Basics Tom pasta sauce & bit of garlic and black peppper & herbs on top. Points permitting a teeny bit of extra virgin olive oil on the top

I keep buying frozen fruits (straw+ban/exotic)indyvidualy wrapped for milkshakes. As soon as I am feeling in need for guilt free nible - I put them to microwave for a minute and snack on them as much as I like.
It's also yumie to freeze banana (sliced) - it taste as good as icecream.

Also, just remembered that I recently had discovered Waitrose "delicously different" range and had been indulging during my lunches with a range of genrously portioned meals. Most of the meals are not more than 300kcal!!! (makes it 5 point for WW) and last meal I had included slow cooked bbq beef with chargrilled sweet potatoe, peppers & spicy pinto bean sauce. All these 380g was only 310kcal!!!
Couldn't recommend it more :)

I keep buying frozen fruits (straw+ban/exotic)indyvidualy wrapped for milkshakes. As soon as I am feeling in need for guilt free nible - I put them to microwave for a minute and snack on them as much as I like.
It's also yumie to freeze banana (sliced) - it taste as good as icecream.

I never thought about using Frozen Fruits great idea thank you!! :)

Today for lunch I had spicey bean soup from WW range and it was truely delicious and filling. Only downside is it keeps repeating on me.....repeating on me......repeating on me :D:D

Back