Sharing favourites & new discoveries

cheating cheesecake

quarter of a packet of del monte frozen summer fruits [0.5 points] or any other frozen summer fruits
digestive biscuit [1 point]
WW raspberry fromage fraise [1 point]

put the fromage frais in a bowl, stick the fruit in and crumble the biscuit into it. and hey presto you get a cheese cake tasting amazing desert!

Not sure if any of these have already been posted, so sorry if I'm duplicating!

*My Local Tesco's store has started stocking Weight Watchers Creme Fraiche,30g serving, 0.5points!!!

*Tesco Light Choices Fromage Frais, 100g serving, 0.5points!!!

*Iced Gems (per 25g bag), 1.5points

*Special K Mini Breaks (per 24g bag), 1.5points

*M&S Count On Us Roast Chicken mini fillets in gravy, served with buttery mash, carrots & peas, 5.5points

*M&S Count On Us Chiili con carne & long grain rice, 6points

*Tesco 'Cars' Roast Dinner (it's actually for kids, it's in the chilled section and has a pic of Lightening McQueen on the front. You get chicken breast in gravy, mini roasties, yorky pud, peas and carrots.... I think it's great if you are in a rush!) Just realised I haven't written the points down, I'm sure it's 4 or 5 points, I'll edit this when i next go to tesco's.

My absolute Favourite discovery is .......

Snack A Jacks Lightly Salted Popcorn (per bag), 0.5points!!!!!!!!

I actually sprinkle Sweetener on mine and I end up with slightly sweet and slightly salted popcorn which tastes yummy!!:D

can i just highlight seeing as i work at M&S all count on us meals do already have the WW points values worked out for you on the product :) that includes when looking at crisps, mousses/yougurts, sandwiches, meals etc etc :)

I knew Tescos lighter choice did that aswell but i have seen Morrisons Eat Smart have also got it on the newer packaging :D

My WW leader told me about a bag of marshmallows that were only 1 pt a bag, has anyone found them yet?

Just found this reading some threads, I bought some Sainsburys sugar free marshmallows which are 2 points for the bag, I shared mine so I only had 1 point.

oh thank you!!!!

just wanted to revitilise this thread and say a big thank you to everyone who has posted on here because i have learnt loads! my favs are crustless bread -- oh my god how can it be only half a point per slice and taste so good?!!? also snack a jacks popcorn -- godsend :)

what about micro chips 2.5 points per box apparently they were alot more before!!! vvvv handy :)
and the classic cheese triangle half point, stock cubes i use them to add a bit of taste to everthing!!! lol
the ww crisps are gorge, expensive but really tasty, especially the hula hoop ones, a point a pack and you get way more in them than normal hulahoops altho often tempted to throw bit more salt over them for a bit more taste!!!

how much are snack jacks popcorn hun? the manhattan big bag is like 2.5 pts you get so much its real treat for cinema!!

Poundland do the tortillas and hula hoops and some other of the WW cakes as well, all for a pound (obviously lol) x

sugar free marshmallows

i bought some in my local sweet shop they are delicious but as they have sorbitol in them u cant eat too many i ate mine in one go and had to sit on loo most of the afternoon if you put sugar free marshmallows in the address bar they come up so do hundreds of other sweets :rolleyes:

velvet crunch

aldi do there own version called satiny crunch am actually eating a pack now do thai sweet chilli and cheese flavour taste as good as velvet crunch still 1 pt a packet but 30 or 40p a pack cheaper :rolleyes:

I bought the sugar fee marshmellows and was on the loo all evening so beware!!!

BikiniBod what is manhattan popcorn??

oh its lovely big bag of salted popcorn, the supermarket should have it, or maybe its only available in ireland?

Didnt know you where from ireland? lol Im not really a fan of salted popcorn but will check it out next time im anywhere for everyone else

Mentioned these in a few other places but Kellogs new FIbre plus bars are fantastic. They come in 2 flavours milk choc and dark choc and almond. They have real chocolate so taste like a choc bar, not chocolate flavoured like Aplens if you know what i mean. 2 points and 20% of your daily fibre so they are really filling too.

I'm new to this site. But my mum just rang me up with a recipe that she has just tried (Shes a cook in a care home) can adapt to ww.

• 1 slice of medium bread - cut the crusts off or use crustless bread (0.5pt) roll the bread untill its flat
  • Butter the bread - use low fat spread or butter spray (0-0.5 pt)
  • Put in muffin tin so it makes a flower shape
  • put spinach in the bottom and crack a egg on top (1.5) season.
  • Bake in the oven 180/gm4 for 20 mins
she said it tastes absolutely gorgeous, looks pretty on the plate and can be adapted to be a starter at a dinner party, a tea with some salad or a dinner with a jacket and some salad etc all for only 2-2.5 point!

Back