Sharing favourites & new discoveries

Schwartz do a seasoning mix for mediterranean vegetables and its lovely. You sprinkle it on your veg and roast in the oven. It is 1.5 points for the whole packet! I use lots of onions, mushroom, leeks, peppers and carrots.

Try it - you'll love it.

Right now dont automatically turn your nose up at this one but WW Prune Yoghurts are GORGEOUS!!

Had WW Chicken Korma sauce last week... very tasty... only 2 points per half jar. Had it with Quorn Chicken pieces, total 4 points for chicken in sauce. Several of the boys at work commented how good it looked.

Mmm... I love prune yoghurts!

xxx

Are these the big tubs of ice cream your talking about?

Tesco have started doing a light Prawn Coctail too - not a massive pot but it hits the spot for 3 points.

I also have a fave to share if you're a cheesecake fan. It's for Lime Cream - Just put the juice of half a lime in a bowl, mix with half a tub of low fat cream cheeses then add sweetener to taste. Tastes really cheesecakey and satisfies my cravings. Sometimes I have it with fruit but often just on it's own.

xxx

Hi all

found out that Carrs table water crackers are only 1 point for 5 !!! have with couple of WW cheese triangles for 1/2 each ----- yippee biscuits and cheese !!!

wk 1 - 6lbs
wk 2 - 1/2lb

hey girlies! special k mini bites ars absolutley gorgeous,they come in little bags for 1 1/2 pionts and they taste just like hob-nobs,well worth the point value!! they are near the breakfast bars in tesco,would assume thats the same for every supermarket though.some great tips,il be using a few of these!!thanks! x x x x x x

Im not back on WW yet but will be soon!

Was wondering does anyone know the points value for Skinnycow ice in the tubs?

its 3 points for 100g of the choc brownie one X

Tanx for that hun

you know the colemans sachets in supermaqrkets well they are all really low in points... the leak and mustard one for sausages is divine just make sure u use low fat sausages!!! and and fill up on veg too..i have it with roast potatoes too ..par boil and shake the pan then spray with low fat cooking spray and put on the top shelf of the oven they go really crispy and you point them as boiled potatoes not roasts as there is no points in cooking spray!!!! wooohooo its really gd manxxxxxx if ure a vegy u can use vegi sausages too .xxxx

the sticks are 1.5 points so id say 1p a scoop....

Okay, here's a list of my favourite low point goodies...

• Skinny Cow Ice Lollies: 1/1.5pts depending on flavour
  • Midget Gems: 1.5pts for a bag from a multi-pack
  • Walkers Baked Crisps: 1.5pts
  • M&S Count on Us Chocolate Mousse: 1.5pts
  • Milky-Way: 2.5pts
  • Meringue nest with WeightWatcher citrus yoghurt & lemon sugar free jelly: 1.5pts for a massive bowl...!!
  • Caxton's Pink & White's [found in the biscuit aisle ~ they have a layer of marshmallow between sandwiched between two wafers]: 0.5pt each or 1.5pt for two [because they're 50kcals each so have to be rounded up - no saturated fat!]. They're divine when you heat them in the microwave - you can watch the marshmallow expand! So yummy...!!
  • Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself Apple Crisps: 0.5pt each or 1.5pts for two [50kcals 0g sat fat, per bag]...!!
Apologies if those have already been mentioned, i haven't read all the posts yet.

Morisons eat smart lincolnshire sausages = 1pt per sausage. They are really yummy! I dont normally like sausage cos of the fatty bits, but these dont even hav them in. They are lush in pasta with a tomato sause.
Cadburys light triffle = 2.5pts per pot. They are good for a choc fix.

sorry if these have been mentioned xxxx

omg have you all checked out the colemans leek and mustard sausages mix.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!par boil your potatoes then spray with lowfat cooking spray put them on top of the oven on gas mark 5/6 with 3 be gd to yourself freezer sausages on the middle shelf and leave for 30mins...after 30mins stick ure leeks in the microwave for 5mins to soften a little and then make the sauce up with 1/2pint milk..follow the packet instructions!!!!! and boil ure choice of veg..... for 100g of the potatoes its 1p !!! as you point them as boiled!!! the sausages are 3.5points for 3 !!!!! and the sauce 1p for half the mix....oh my god ive just eaten it and its better than sex.....well almost... xxxxxxx check out all the sauce packet mixes the scwartz ones are brilliant too and low in points xxxx

Back