Sharing favourites & new discoveries

ermmmmmm

hello i posted a recipie and its gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

No it hasnt its still there post 197

I'm new - great thread

Hi ladies,

I just joined this site today. i've been doing WW for 2 weeks and so far lost 5lbs!! Love this thread, I did WW before and was always looking for good meals and snacks and have a few suggestions. i really hope these are useful to you;

Marks and spencers - Count on Us

Spaghetti and meatballs - 6 points
Lasagne - 6 points
Hickory steak Penne Pasta - 6.5 points
2 Chicken breasts in tomato and basil sauce - 6.5 points

They do lots of other ones as well all around 6 points but i love anything italian. i find one of these with lots of salad really fills me up, and trust me, i'm a big eater!

Marks and Spencers - Nutritionally balanced range

Roast Dinners - Pork, chicken or beef with mash/new potatoes and veg - all around 6 points.

I never usually eat ready meals, but all the M&S stuff is fab quality.

A total favourite of mine is Marks and spencers 'Frites' - if you miss having chips then you'll love these. Only 5 points a box and you get loads!!

Asda

Good for you chicken and sweetcorn noodle break. kind of like pot noodle but only 1 point!! perfect if you want a really low point lunch to save yourself for a nice big dinner!

Extra special sheperds pie is only 6 points and tastes great. i have it with lots of fresh veg.

Boots Shapers crisps

They have a great range all for 1 point or 1.5 points, if you like frazzles or chipsticks they have their own version and they are delish!!

WW pasta idea

I make a nice dish from ww fresh spinach and ricotta pasta as well. The pasta is 5 points but i add a chicken breast and a table spoon or 2 of asda's good for you pesto. It comes in at around 9/10 points and is so tasty! If i've had little else all day, i add pine nuts and a bit of parmesan which is really delicious but only for a treat!!

Enjoy,

Nic

i luv flumps ( long marsmellows) dr only 0.5pt each,
tic tacs (white ones) are only 1 pt per tub,

Oohh i do like the variety of WW stuff Asda does its great :D

Just found a new one thats great for lunches girls, M&S do tiny little mini wraps with a sweet soy dip. Thai spiced chicken and hoisin duck and beef. 2 points for a pack.

You get about 10 teeny tiny wee wraps about the size of sushi rolls and they are delicious.

make a nice wee lunch with a bag of shapers crisps!

I dont know if this has already been discovered but I only found it last night. In M&S they have a chocolate muffin dessert in the CoU range.

Its basically a tub of choc moose on top follows by choc muffin then a layer of chocolate goo! Its amazing! And all for only 2.5pts!

This thread is fantastic , but it don't half make you hungry!! :rolleyes:

I enjoy, flat mushrooms stuffed with laughing cow cheese triangles and spring onions(Put in oven for 15mins), only 2pts for two large mushrooms, and I have a salad with them. delish!!

And for something sweet, I have bought these mallow things that are sandwiched between 2 wafers only 0.5pts.

Asda do a multi seeded/grain bagel, its 3.5 points per bagel, very filling and well worth the points, I have it with 1/2 pt of spread and Marmite (0 pts).

I had the quorn peppered steak last night also, its lovely really tasty, had it with new pots and loads of veggies. Total meal came to about 4.5pts and I was stuffed!

asda value stir fry - 4 points
quorn sausages
packet of stir fry sauce - around 2

makes a massive meal feeds us 2 easily, and it is all healthy :)

oh, and jelly

asda value one, its just over 1 point a pack, we make up 2, and have 3 servings through the day to snack on :)

yeah we have the sugar free its really nice we sometines put berrys in it too and have sainsburys low point ice cream yum after tea

I'm already hooked on sugar free jelly. Hartleys pots of sugar free are zero points as well and have no gelatine in them so suitable for me as I'm a veggie :)

Back