Sharing favourites & new discoveries

I really must go to Asda!

I'm hooked on the Rosemary Conley choc mousses at the moment. 2 points and it's quite a big tub :)

I eat it by sticking my finger in it.

Starlight! WW sandwich filler?? I love those,lol!

I'll take it that was asda Govan you were in? If so, was it beside the normal sandwich fillers? :) You may have just made my day ;)

Thankyou! x

2 words ICECREAM MAKER,
you can make frozen yogurt, sorbet and of course icecream,
Lemon sorbet is just lemon juice, water and sweetener. YUMMY

Starlight! WW sandwich filler?? I love those,lol!

I'll take it that was asda Govan you were in? If so, was it beside the normal sandwich fillers? :) You may have just made my day ;)

Thankyou! x

It was indeed, it was about 2 aisles past the fridges, right at the start of the aisle if youre coming from the centre, just beside the tuna, top shelf lol They have about 4 or 5 different ones all 1 point per can :)

My tips would be for asda cheapy brown bread, nedium sliced - 1 point per slice and sainsburys be good to yourself sauages, cumberland 1 point each and there yummy!

Hey Starlight :)

Boo! Hoo! I searched and searched in asda for those WW sandwich fillers and just could not find them :( I even had my m8 helping me,lol! Are you sure their in the same isle as the Tuna? I saw other sandwich fillers but in the fridge area...

Please HELP!! lol! ;)

thanks for the ww sandwich fillers tip off. Just had the tuna and sweetcorn one on 2 slices of the 50/50 crustless bread(what a find that bread is - thank god I read about it on here!) and a wee tin of heinz tomato soup. 4.5pts all in and i'm full up. Fab...may have chocolate later....:drool:

I've just found some lovely bars to eat which are only 1.5 points each. They are baked bars with a raspberry filling.

Trimlyne - Raspberry Fruit Bars

Very yummy

xx

Hey Starlight :)

Boo! Hoo! I searched and searched in asda for those WW sandwich fillers and just could not find them :( I even had my m8 helping me,lol! Are you sure their in the same isle as the Tuna? I saw other sandwich fillers but in the fridge area...

Please HELP!! lol! ;)

Was at Asda tonight... theyre in Aisle 26 down at the bit at the centre aisle, theres a big stand with them on special offer (£1 a pack) and MILLIONS on the shelf beside it ;)

I read in a thread earlier about the Sainsbury's sugar free marshmallows at 2.5 points a bag..

Just went out and bought 5 bags ha ha!!!
I'm off to see a show tonight so thought I would take a bag with me instead of getting sweets or ice cream

YUM!!!!

Oh and while I am here...I am obsessed with the WW tomatop soup.
Only 1 point a can? You must be lying surely!!!

I have just had a tub of Asda's Good For You carrot and coriander soup (from the chilled section) for my lunch - which was yummy.

Soup ..... just the thing for these British Summer Days :)

The whole thing was 2.5pts

I have also bought the tomato and basil one which works out at 4pts for the tub - will have to share that with hubby though!

Hi
Are low fat super noodles only 3 points for the whole pack??
I saw a post for this same question but could not find the answer .
I am only questioning this because they taste sooo good:eat:
I really do hope so as i have thought of low point extras that i can add to a make a much bigger dish i.e mushrooms , peppers ,onions , bacon etc:):):)
Kaz

Lemm - be careful with those Sainsbury's Sugar Free Marshmallows ~ they're excellent value for points & do taste great BUT there is a teeny weeny warning on the back that 'excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect'... to cut a long story short, i won't be eating the entire bag in one go again...!! :eek:

Kaz65 - i think its 5pts for the low fat Super Noodles, according to someone's reply [can't remember what page its on now tho]. Think 3pts for the entire pack is a bit too good to be true somehow. Best to double check the NV's... :)

Last edited:
Thanks Yvonne85
That's what i thought when i was eating them actually:cry:
Now i have a cupboard full!!!!
What if i left the inside and just ate the wrapper .....how many points????:D:D
Kaz

Back