Sharons diary :)

It's always exciting moving house Shaz, but tonnes to sort out I know! Just keep to the diet and do a weigh in next week as you say, I bet you'll pleased with the figures :D

Yeah il b glad when it's all over and done with tho lol!! It's weird the past 2 days I've woke up starving with really growling belly and a shake seems to fill me up, bizarre lol!! Then my belly makes all mad noises after the shake!!x

LOL I know exactly what you mean! I'm always paranoid at work cos my tummy makes these odd noises for about an hour after my shake:D People must wonder what's wrong with me! Are you moving far from where you live now?

No just moving about 3miles to the next wee village I can't wait as I live in city centre it's really noisy and quite ruff, I'm moving to a wee quiet street where it's all older people etc! Sleepless notes are nearly over :) x

Ahh that sounds nice, I'm sure you'll prefer that, it will be quieter! Have you done any packing yet? :)

No I've thought about it tho as I've got boxes etc but goin to start soon got time off work the week before so prob do it then!!x

Well today I weigh 235ibs and I'm stickin to sf, goin to keep trying, if I could be more organised I wud be so much better at this!! Shake and a yogurt so far today so doing well!!x

Yaaay well done Shaz, have u lost anything from last time? Good on you for sticking to it, we can all help each other along the road!:eek:

2 pounds I think but I'm not sure as I weigh every day! Need to pick a day and stick to it and weigh weekly so I know what I'm doing!!x

yayyy well done shaz, thats a great loss.
wish i could say the same for myself:cry:
well ive decided to stick to the plan properley starting from today and i think im going to start my own diary, to make sure i stay on track. xxx

Sounds like a plan!! My loss isn't very official as been weighing everyday but as of today I'm a once a week girl lol x

lol i just dread weighing myself.
and if i could i would avoid it
what i dont get is though, even though my weight has stayed the same, i can fit into a pair of shorts i couldnt fit into last month:hmm:
which i last wore last year. im starting to wonder if it's cause ive gained muscle, as i have been lifting weights not like really heavy ones though, well we shall see anyway.
my new weigh in day is saturday, so fingers cross for a good week xx

You'll do great Kim!! Good that you're keeping a diary on here, no hiding hehe!!
How's it going Shaz? :girlpower:

lol plenty of room in my boat lol for everyone,. lets sail of to the isle of slim.
why dont you keep a diary lighter, so i can get some tips of you, you seem to be doing amazing

Well today - day 1

I've had 2 shakes

1 banana

And roll with wafer thin ham/grated cheese 15g and a yogurt and walkers baked crisps

Going to have a yogurt for supper too

Had a lunch instead of dinner today as ran out of sf so stopped in at tesco on way home! So far so good day 1 has been ok :)

Well done Shaz, sounds like you did really well! :clap: When's your next WI day?

Hehe the Isle of Slim sounds like a great place!! Off we go! :character00255::character00180: I know I should do a diary, just haven't got round to it yet.:D At the mo I'm doing an online food and exercise tracker so I can track my cals that way.

Are you guys all doing UltraSlim or SF? I haven't tried US as yet!

I'm using my fitness pal app to track calories and exercise also, I added calories of shakes snacks and meal and was 1345 is that right?? Shakes 230 Cals x3 snack 95 Cals x3 and main meal 600 Cals? Ultraslim shakes are 200 Cals tho :) I had been using sf but thot I'd give us a go as on offer 2 tins for 6.50 I got the strawberry flavour and tried it lastnight and I must say it tastes soo much better than sf!!x

Sounds about right Shaz, I'm allowing myself about 1360cals a day, so yeah, pretty much the same :) How's it going today?
I'm gonna have to try these Ultraslim if they are that tasty, I don't go to Tescos so I might have to make a special diversion!

Today has been good been out for breakfast, had 1 slice toast 1 washer bacon gorgeous fluffy scrambled egg sure they were hi fat goin by how good they were and a spoonful beans, had shake for lunch, will have shake for dinner and I've had an apple and banana and I will have a tin of weight watchers soup as last snack, feel like I havnt stopped eating been a busy day! How's ures been?? And everyone else readin my diary hopes you's have been on wagon too!! It's good as forum seems busy again I like lol!! Went for a fish pedicure today oh my not for faint hearted I'm terrified of fish so u can imagine my reaction lol!! Was weird feelin but my feet feel good :) xx

Back