sharon's diary

*sarah-lou* said:
Well done chicken! 3 gross pounds gone! I had a cheeky mid week weigh in to see how i was doing and i was up 1lb! But its not a true reflection hopefully it will have found a new home by my monday weigh in! Keep up the fab work sweetie :D

P.s How is your mum today?

Xxx

Excuse me, what are you doing jumping on the scales before WI day?... Step away from the scales x

I have am having a lovely day xx mum doing grand tired but feeling ok..... I watched my lovely son play footie x went into Cardiff did a load of shopping.....I officially love morrisons xx I am now heading home for a relax and the xfactor (if on tonight) xx trying to relax before 4 12 hour night shifts xx x x

BeckyT said:
Excuse me, what are you doing jumping on the scales before WI day?... Step away from the scales x

Oooooo if I had scales that went up to my weight I would have a sneaky weigh in!!!!!!!

BeckyT said:

I just had to see! Lol it bit me on the ass anyway lol! Xxx

Just getting ready for night shift!!!!

Breakfast 0pp (sleeping)

Lunch
Nume Moroccan meal 10pp very yummy
Pitta pocket toasted 4pp
Total 14pp

Dinner
African chicken and peanut soup 8pp
4 slices ww bread 5 pp
Low low cheese 2 pp
Butter 2pp
Total 17pp

Snack box for work
Chicken 3pp
Pitta 4pp
Beet root 4pp
Ww bar 4pp
Yogurt 2pp
Sugar free jelly 0p
Fruit 0pp

Total 48pp xxxxx

sharxx said:
Just getting ready for night shift!!!!

Breakfast 0pp (sleeping)

Lunch
Nume Moroccan meal 10pp very yummy
Pitta pocket toasted 4pp
Total 14pp

Dinner
African chicken and peanut soup 8pp
4 slices ww bread 5 pp
Low low cheese 2 pp
Butter 2pp
Total 17pp

Snack box for work
Chicken 3pp
Pitta 4pp
Beet root 4pp
Ww bar 4pp
Yogurt 2pp
Sugar free jelly 0p
Fruit 0pp

Total 48pp xxxxx

Hi ya honey

What did the Moroccan meal consist of? Was it in the chilled section or the frozen?

I had one of the nu me Cumberland pies last week... It was yummy so I'd be interest to try some of there other meals x

It was really tasty there was chicken, cous cous, with sweet potato falafel, there was a spicy tomato sauce, there was some fresh coriander also xx a nice portion I didactic some roasted peppers, courgettes and tomatoes xxx

So so tired and feet hurting!! Won't miss carrying this extra weight on 12 hour shift...... Good news is tonight is a quiet shift. Doing a locum for gp out of hours so will only be triaging over a phone xx

Hi all
I joined weight watchers last friday, (weightwatchers virgin).......I would never admit this to anybody i know but i weigh a massive 22st7lb!!!!!!!!
would love to blame my pcos but in all honesty i love my food. i love to much of the bad stuff. i also love red wine and creamy sauces and cakes, but enough is enough i have a 14 year old son and a partner who i love dearly and i have just hit 37 and all of a sudden it has hit me i could be so so ill weighing this much. So 3 months ago i kicked smocking into touch, reduced the red wine dramaticly, now to face my biggest challenge get a healthy bmi!

I hope coming online i will get another lot of support. and advice if i go wrong (still very confussed) i have 50pp which all my friends are very very jelous of i think this may be a massive amount

breakfast
Greek yogurt and berrys 4pp
coffee 1pp
crumpet 3pp
honey 1pp

total 8pp

Lunch
bagel 4pp
turkey 1pp
mayo 2pp
lettuce 0pp
coffee 1pp
apple 0pp

Total 8pp

Dinner
boiled ham 4pp
Jacket pot 5pp
butter 3pp
salad 0pp
mayo 3pp

Total 15pp

snacks

Hot choc 3pp
brazil nuts 8pp

total for day 42 pp

as you can tell i have eaten loads!!!!!! feel to full to even think of the 8 more points, is it ok to leave them???

Hey, I know you posted this a while ago but I've started ww and I'm 6ft 4, non bfeeding female and I'm finding my point allowance too much as well! Am just going to try and embrace it and see what happens!

22wanttolose said:
Hey, I know you posted this a while ago but I've started ww and I'm 6ft 4, non bfeeding female and I'm finding my point allowance too much as well! Am just going to try and embrace it and see what happens!

Hi
I have found I have kept things like real butter,mayo also full fat creamy yogurts etc... I think when you go into diet mentality it's hard to shake of I should be eating differently. I was shocked how much More I get purely for being tall!!!!! I am hitting my points daily now. Leaving my weeklies for weekend treats. Mainly alcohol!!! Have you got a diary??? Xxx

So so tired and feet hurting!! Won't miss carrying this extra weight on 12 hour shift...... Good news is tonight is a quiet shift. Doing a locum for gp out of hours so will only be triaging over a phone xx

it will all melt off soon sweetie! keep going :) xxx

Hi
I have found I have kept things like real butter,mayo also full fat creamy yogurts etc... I think when you go into diet mentality it's hard to shake of I should be eating differently. I was shocked how much More I get purely for being tall!!!!! I am hitting my points daily now. Leaving my weeklies for weekend treats. Mainly alcohol!!! Have you got a diary??? Xxx

darn you tall people! not only do you look slimmer because your taller, you also get more points! selfish :p lol I have enough with 47 points! couldn't imagine trying to eat more!

Yep more points and always reaching top self food in supermarkets for old people!! I don't mind being tall so much now, but when young I hated it xxx well done on your loss chick so so pleased xxx I can't sleep!! 3 hours and I am wide awake. Thank god not in a busy A&E tonight x

Yep more points and always reaching top self food in supermarkets for old people!! I don't mind being tall so much now, but when young I hated it xxx well done on your loss chick so so pleased xxx I can't sleep!! 3 hours and I am wide awake. Thank god not in a busy A&E tonight x

haha so you have your uses then ;) lol aww hun :( how come you cant sleep? well atleast if your a bit groggy tonight you won't have to worry as much! xxxx

*sarah-lou* said:
haha so you have your uses then ;) lol aww hun :( how come you cant sleep? well atleast if your a bit groggy tonight you won't have to worry as much! xxxx

No idea when I was young I would have to set my alarm to wake up when working nights.. When we moved to a 12 hour shift I become so worried about waking on time I now wake 5 hours early!!!! It's all in my head xx so so hungry but lying in bed hoping to drift of!!!!

Hopefully your more tired than hungry and will drift off! when I used o do a VLCD I used to go bed at 8m because I was always starving. It was a lie that ketosis gets rid of hunger pangs! lol

sleep well petal!

xxx

Just woke to my cat giving me a dead mouse!!!!! He norm brings me other people's rubbish!!! Crisp packets are his official favourite x but the dead mouse is a step to far!!!! OH thinks I should clean it as the cat brought to me x I have no idea why a nurse should be ok with dead animals......

Just woke to my cat giving me a dead mouse!!!!! He norm brings me other people's rubbish!!! Crisp packets are his official favourite x but the dead mouse is a step to far!!!! OH thinks I should clean it as the cat brought to me x I have no idea why a nurse should be ok with dead animals......

Aww how sweet and rank! mine used to bring dead slowworms to us, but she would wait until rigamortis set in and they were as stiff as a pencil then hold them between her paws and chew the heads off! cat's are amazing! lol

sharxx said:

Awww a present for his mummy!!!!! x

Back