Dinner
Mexican chicken. 7 pp total
Curley fries. 12pp
Garlic ciabatta. 7pp
Cheese. 1pp
Gin and tonics. 6pp

Hot choc. 5pp
Ww choc digestives 8pp

Total46pp!! Oh my god this shows how I had no concept of healthy eating before.....I would have had this and breakfast and lunch insane!
Weigh in tonight x

This weekend we are heading to my mums...

My mum lives in the same village as we do a 5 min walk. My son thinks its mad we go visit for weekend as if she is miles away x my mum has terminal cancer so I have this desire to spend as much time with her whilst wellish x so I pack our bags and we descend for the weekend. My dad loves as I cook food, so gives him a break. My mother loves as I cook what she states is posh food????? Not processed rubbish my dad makes!!! I love as spend time with my mum, son loves as he can relax without getting nagged to clean bedroom. OH loves as he was brought up in care and loves any family contact. Dog loves mother has a boarder collie he can play with x so it's win win.... Even though it sounds silly to say I am going away for weekend I am!!!!

Have a lovely time and enjoy every minute...

It doesn't matter how far you're going, it's still a change or scenery and routine x

It's not silly! my mum lives down stairs (our house used to be a guest house and they converted it in 5 self contained flats back in '94) and I always say "i'm off ot mums for the day" like its 50 miles down the road :)

Another 3 off!!!! Pleased as punch xx

Breakfast
Fruit smoothie. 1pp

Lunch
Thins x 2. 6pp
Ww sausages x 3. 4pp
Butter. 2 pp
Brown sauce 0pp

Dinner chicken breast 5pp
Ww garlic bag. 0pp
Butternut squash roasted 0pp
Roasted tomatoes 0pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Salad 0pp

Total for day 19pp!!!!! Wow felt like a filling tasty day having some wine at mums so no doubt will hit my point allowance today x

Oh well done you, I bet you are sooooo pleased, and so you should be!

What fruit smoothie did you have for 1pp?

Enjoy your wine xx

well done chicken!!! :D

BeckyT said:
Oh well done you, I bet you are sooooo pleased, and so you should be!

What fruit smoothie did you have for 1pp?

Enjoy your wine xx

I make myself xx some frozen fruit (from sainsburys lots to choose from ) a ww 1pp yogurt , banana, and some strawberry sugar free squash throw in a blender 1pp for a filling massive fruit smoothie x x always use frozen fruit it keeps it thick x

I have a smoothie to go and it is amazing! makes the best smoothies ever!

sharxx said:
I make myself xx some frozen fruit (from sainsburys lots to choose from ) a ww 1pp yogurt , banana, and some strawberry sugar free squash throw in a blender 1pp for a filling massive fruit smoothie x x always use frozen fruit it keeps it thick x

Mmmm think I might give that one a whirl!

Mmmmm that smoothie sounds lush. Being a formal sw you wernt allowed them so its not something I think about but I'm defo trying that. Your dinner sounded lovely for yest. What's a ww bag?

Ww garlic bag even lol x

sarahloub1 said:
Ww garlic bag even lol x

They sell them in group... They are just the same as maggi so juicy but 0 points.... They are lovely!

You just cooked you your meat in the bag, Devine!

Ohhh ill have a look tomorrow when I go! How much are they??x

Ok Ta ill have a look coz they sound delish.xx

Im deff gona look when I go tomorrow eeek New food lol xxx

Back