sharon's diary

sarahloub1 said:
Im deff gona look when I go tomorrow eeek New food lol xxx

I get so excited when I find low pp food! I know it sounds daft but I'm glad I do get excited by finding things as it keeps me interested in the 'diet' and it stops me from getting bored x

i need to search about more im sticking to same old stuff!! i love the sound of the chicken in peppercorn, also i got the chicken herbie bag thing mmmmmm cannot wait to try x

Going to try diet coke chicken tonight!! Sounds yuck but friend swears its yummy.....will update later! Xx

sharxx said:
Going to try diet coke chicken tonight!! Sounds yuck but friend swears its yummy.....will update later! Xx

People used to rave about that on slimming world but I've never made it... I'll be interested to know what you think to it x

Hmmmm I'm unsure about the idea... And as for fanta chicken lol xxx

Well some people love it, me I hate the stuff lol I couldn't stick to sw years ago because I hate all the sw foodies things like the roulade diet coke and fanta chicken, couscous cake, yougurt instead of milk and cream and butter and white sauce and the other stuff, I think the thing i hated most was scanbran, but I know some people who like it *cough becky *cough* ;)

*sarah-lou* said:
Well some people love it, me I hate the stuff lol I couldn't stick to sw years ago because I hate all the sw foodies things like the roulade diet coke and fanta chicken, couscous cake, yougurt instead of milk and cream and butter and white sauce and the other stuff, I think the thing i hated most was scanbran, but I know some people who like it *cough becky *cough* ;)

As soon as I saw the word scan bran I knew you'd then mention my name lol! x

I have to be honest it was ok. It seemed a little sweet for my liking, but son loved it!!!! He thought it was BBQ sauce?? I prob would make again due to his enthusiasm, and I did not hate......mind 4 pp for chicken with a sauce can't be all bad xx

That's good for 4pp but I don't like the sound of it its too weird for my liking. Pleased you enjoyed xx

As soon as I saw the word scan bran I knew you'd then mention my name lol! x

Awww <3 am I really that transparent? lol

I am x factored out!!!!! It's my guilty pleasure xxx a few bottles of sol and X factor.... Only thing to make it perfect would have been chocolate.... Love Lindt with sea salt mmmm tomorrow going with OH to buy him a car. After him writing his off I am fed up of him having mine.... Xxx

sharxx said:
I am x factored out!!!!! It's my guilty pleasure xxx a few bottles of sol and X factor.... Only thing to make it perfect would have been chocolate.... Love Lindt with sea salt mmmm tomorrow going with OH to buy him a car. After him writing his off I am fed up of him having mine.... Xxx

Ahhh, Lindt... I tried the new one with hazelnut tonight, I was expecting big things... I ended up letting the hubby eat the rest ;-)

I was going to ask how your car was getting on after his 'little' accident x

Car was wrote of the pleb!!! He has seen one he likes going to see tomorrow. Luckily car insured and gave a good settlement figure x

sharxx said:
Car was wrote of the pleb!!! He has seen one he likes going to see tomorrow. Luckily car insured and gave a good settlement figure x

Wow, I didn't realise.... Good luck car shopping tomorrow x

Good luck with the car hunting Hun! Xx

You're always picking on me ?!!!! x

always is a little of an exaggeration, I like to think of it as 98% of the time ;) thats not always! majority yes, always never! haha <3

ok maybe always...... your fault for eating chipboard ;) <3

Back