sharon's diary

sharxx said:
Taking my mum for radiotherapy this morning... Have tried eating but feel so so sick!!!! Think may be either nervous for mum or more prob have had to much rich food and alcohol over the weekend x x

:( thinking of you and your mum and sending love n kisses x

Tano said:
:( thinking of you and your mum and sending love n kisses x

Thanks Hun x in a weird way we are all very positive. We know the radiotherapy is for pain relief and it can't cure, think the not knowing sometimes is the worst x we are doing a gentle version of mums Bucket list!!!! I guess at least I have warning to spend time with her xx

Taking my mum for radiotherapy this morning... Have tried eating but feel so so sick!!!! Think may be either nervous for mum or more prob have had to much rich food and alcohol over the weekend x x

Thinking of you both hun, it really cannot be easy xxx

At hospital, as its half term Dylan has come with us x he has had x2 cheese rolls x 2 pkt of crisps a kitkat and a dr pepper xx he is really making the most of having his nana spoil him (was just told bless he's a growing boy) x !! How can the men in my life eat so much and not put a pound on!!!

It's not fair is it! John can eat what he wants and veggies rarely pass his lips and he always stays the same weight! x

Typical! I have talked Alex into getting me a prezzie for every stone I lose! Last night he suggested the first prezzie should be a kettlebell !!!! He has no clue. I have dropped the hint for a new pandora charm will have to keep hinting... X

sharxx said:
Typical! I have talked Alex into getting me a prezzie for every stone I lose! Last night he suggested the first prezzie should be a kettlebell !!!! He has no clue. I have dropped the hint for a new pandora charm will have to keep hinting... X

Haha typical bloke!!
Love to you and your mum xx

Hope yr day is ok - hospitals are not the best place but having family around is going to benefit everyone!!

Love the gift idea for stones!!

My hubby got me an equally as impressive valentines day gift - a huge box of my favourite chocs with wrist/ankle weights!!!! Lol who said romance is dead eh?! Xx

Back home after calling in Asda to do a shop. Finally found some ww spread 0pp!!!! I assume that's spread very very thin.

Breakfast 0pp as felt sick

Lunch
Prawns and cooked rice noodle salad with chilli sauce dressing 10 pp

Dinner old El Paso fajita kit x 2 serving 8pp
Chicken 3pp
Weight watcher grated cheese 1 pp
X2 table spoon sour cream 1pp
13 pp in total but so so worth it...

Got myself a tea-pot OH and son pissing themselves t cosy the works xx have some lemon and green tea brewing xx

I have only had 23pp today x but can add 3pp for milk added to the countless cups I have had in teapot x have found a web site called tea pigs x I want the pop corn tea now!!! And there is a tea to help speed up metabolism!! Worth a shot x going to have a scone and jam with fresh cream later to make up points can't wait!! X

BeckyT said:
I have just been having a look on their website.., liking the sound of the green tea x

Apple and pear flavour is nice x

BeckyT said:
I have just been having a look on their website.., liking the sound of the green tea x

Ooooo just ordered some x trying to convince Alex tea is going to be my new wine!!!!

Still in bed like a lazy bugger x dog and cats curled up with me xxxx its so cold I don't want to get up!!! I have noticed some of my clothes getting a little lose!!!! And a friend of mine informs me Asda go up to a size 24!!!! So does new look x now I need smaller clothes but could prob manage for a bit! Do I go shopping and risk getting down because a. 24 goes nowhere near me???? Or do I do housework???? Xx

sharxx said:
Still in bed like a lazy bugger x dog and cats curled up with me xxxx its so cold I don't want to get up!!! I have noticed some of my clothes getting a little lose!!!! And a friend of mine informs me Asda go up to a size 24!!!! So does new look x now I need smaller clothes but could prob manage for a bit! Do I go shopping and risk getting down because a. 24 goes nowhere near me???? Or do I do housework???? Xx

SHOPPING! If they don't fit now, they will in a couple of weeks xxx

Tano said:
SHOPPING! If they don't fit now, they will in a couple of weeks xxx

Getting ready as we speak !!! Needed so little encouragement x OH has advised I don't go mad!! He is looking a little pale bless xxx I hate shopping norm as I know what I like and they never have in my size!! But today feel positive as I won't be this size for long !!! X

Yay!!! You deserve a treat! And don't get disheartened if they don't quite fit now, they will shortly x

image-1588578313.jpg

All the talk of mushrooms made me want some!!!! Sadly no eggs!!! X
2 thick braces bread 5pp ?? According to e souce ??
Mushrooms 0pp
Weight watcher spread 0pp (think I will stick to lurpak for time being)
Pot of peppermint tea opp

Lovely 5pp breakfast x

Back